Team Builder is live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

04-15-2014
19 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitHavoc View Post
Will team builder ever count towards your normal ranking?
Yes, this is in the works but no ETA. When we finish this, it'll add your Team Builder stats up so don't worry, your stats are not accumulating for no reason!

rathelord

04-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manikal View Post
I think team builder is a great idea in theory but the wait times on lanes like mid and top are absolutely brutal. 25+ minutes just to get into a game is a huge waste of my time, must fix.
Then stop playing the two most commonly wanted positions. It's as simple as that. As I posted earlier, you have one of three choices:

1) Play something else. Make que times better for yourself and everyone around you, and maybe learn you enjoy playing a different position, or

2) Keep playing mid and deal with the que times, or

3) Stick to blind pick and spend half of your games EITHER not getting to play mid and being upset about it, OR getting to play mid and having to deal with an afk, feeder, or sore team mate who causes you to lose your game because HE didn't get mid like he wanted.

It's not as if the amount of people wanting to play mid is magically lowered in blind pick- people just don't get to play what they want. What's worth more to you, waiting 5 or 10 minutes (I've never had a 20 minute que in team builder, ever, even que'ing mid) to get to play the exact position and champ you want, or waiting 2 minutes and then playing a 45 minute long game potentially as NEITHER the champ NOR the lane you wanted?

isaiah13

04-16-2014

Amazing ! I just got 3500 RP code for totally FREE ! Come and download code too

>> http://LolFreeRP.com <<

BarryDylan

04-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I'm curious about any players who are trying pretty standard stuff, and still seeing 10+ minute queue times.
Lyte- me and my friend summoner name Zookidooki just loaded up with me as captain in teambuilder. Him as jungle Rengar me as top trundle and we had a 36 minute wait time before we finally found a botlane support, bot lane marksman and a mage middle. Figured I would provide the info since you asked.

alaskaneagle

04-16-2014

tried team builder quite a few times and have come to the conclusion; To Many Trolls in it.

I'm done with team builder.

rathelord

04-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaneagle View Post

tried team builder quite a few times and have come to the conclusion; To Many Trolls in it.

I'm done with team builder.
This is a pretty far from normal experience mate. Personally, I've had far more communicative and friendly teams in Team Builder than I've ever had in normal que, and that's been the reported experience of... everyone, ever, except for you. Think maybe you should give it another shot.

gmwz111

04-17-2014

I think that for the team builder queue the captain should be able to choose more than one role for a specific lane. Such as:
bot/ tank/support
top/ mage/ tank

Rather than the current:
bot/ support
top/ tank

xiderpure

04-17-2014

team builder op

lvlisanthropy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2014

Greatest feature added other than malzahar's voidling dance squad.

Arkdaemon

04-18-2014

I like the Idea of team builder but there is an extremely long wait, mainly for sup. My idea to help fix that is to other bonus IP for positions that require a long wait time, or something along the lines of that. Also I understand why you don't have team builder for ranked games. May I suggest that for a ranked game have people que for a position but yet still have everything randomize. Can't select specific champs until banning process is done and it is your turn to chose a champ. Just some ideas and hope it helps. thanks for listening!