Rengar Thread of Bolas and Roaring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rengar is life

04-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRO HERO View Post
Was this on live or PBE, they just buffed his q a bit on PBE I am curious has anyone played him on PBE since the buff and how does he feel? Also are the bugs fixed on PBE?
This was on live.

Her individual Qs were hitting harder than my Qs were.

Tree of Life

04-10-2014

Mark my words, patch 4.6 will come and Rengar will still be in a bad place, patch 4.7 will arrive, Rengar will get another negligible buff but still only manage to be sub par at best(just like skarner)

That's easily a four month window in which this thread will slowly be forgotten, people will go on with their lifes as they always do and Rengar will remain no better then he is right now.

R.I.P Our beloved Assassin, gone but hopefully never forgotten.

(Upvote if you think Rengar should be an assasin) (Downvote if you think Rengar should be a be tank)

TheLocalHouseCat

04-10-2014

Thankfully from what I hear about patch 4.7, they will be buffing Rengars ult minorly by making it so it no longer alerts enemies when you are near, even though that shouldn't have been implemented to begin with I'm glad they are changing it. I am also told that they will be fixing up his Q slightly by speeding up the animation a little bit to fix the Q not activating from bushes and sometimes in general.

RyuPhalian

04-10-2014

Can we please get a bug fix for this guy? As Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw said in his "ALIENS: Colonial Marines" "The game is buggier than a big bug, bugging out on a dune buggy". Fix that, then work on is kit. Simple number changes will NOT and I repeat NOT work. We need a bit more added to Rengar's mechanics. Personally I believe that scaling AD Ratios were a very bad idea. Yes it would help late game but Rengar doesn't have any reliable damage outside of his Q so why make his Q weak early game? I love jungling and from experience, his old Q was MUCH better than his new one in the jungle.

PhoenixSlayer13

04-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree of Life View Post
Mark my words, patch 4.6 will come and Rengar will still be in a bad place, patch 4.7 will arrive, Rengar will get another negligible buff but still only manage to be sub par at best(just like skarner)

That's easily a four month window in which this thread will slowly be forgotten, people will go on with their lifes as they always do and Rengar will remain no better then he is right now.

R.I.P Our beloved Assassin, gone but hopefully never forgotten.

(Upvote if you think Rengar should be an assasin) (Downvote if you think Rengar should be a be tank)
Comment if you think neither?

To be honest, I want Rengar to be a "light" fighter.

TheLocalHouseCat

04-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixSlayer13 View Post
Comment if you think neither?

To be honest, I want Rengar to be a "light" fighter.
I personally agree that being a light fighter would be more fun than a full tank/bruiser like renekton, I'm hoping over time riot re-adds more damage to place Rengar a little closer to what he used to be, so we can at least build him as the assassin we came to enjoy.

RyuPhalian

04-10-2014

Rengar needs more EARLY game presents. He needs more to his kit than numbers. In the jungle, it wasn't only the bonus 30 attack from his Q which helped, it was the bonus Attack Speed. I don't even see why Q was nerfed in the first place. What, did Scruffy actually say "Well we know Rengar has a mediocre at best jungle speed. I know, we'll remove the attack speed and push his power into late game. That would help him jungle". I mean I can see they were pushing power into Empowered moves to make them more tactical but it's impossible to utilize with how buggy he is. Also, Scruffy. If you're reading this, if you take ANYTHING from this post, remember this. LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE. I know for a fact that most of the bugs were prevalent in the PBE, there were multiple threads about them on the PBE forums weeks, even a month before release. The community on this thread has been practically handing you ways to help Rengar on a platinum platter (not silver, Platinum) and yet we get no feedback, no sign that you're listening, no sign of effort. You said yourself that you found a way to fix Rengar's Q-bug less than 3 hours after hearing about it yet force Rengar players to play an underpowered buggy champion for at least 2 weeks (since patches take 2 weeks to a month now)while you work on Rengar, Skarner, and now I hear Yoric is now on the lest. Give Yoric to someone else and focus on Rengar and Skarner. Do NOT start on something new before you finish what you started.

Canstainer

04-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuPhalian View Post
If you're reading this, if you take ANYTHING from this post, remember this. LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE.
So naive.

Rengar is life

04-10-2014

Quote:
Wind Wall protects teammates. A Yasuo player who has performed poorly throughout the game can adapt his playstyle to protecting his teammates using the spell. By comparison, a Fiora who has underperformed can only execute a lackluster version of the same play patterns she has when she's ahead.
-Yasuo Windwall dev blog.

Meanwhile, new Rengar. Have fun all inning and dying because that's all he can do if you fall behind.

Hell it's all he can do if he's far ahead as well.

O1dspice

04-10-2014

[QUOTE=RiotScruffy;46253612]Hey all,

-How are the changes playing for you?
-What builds are you using?
-What lanes are you playing him in?