Any updates for the LoL soundcloud?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheKillerAngel

03-31-2014

I'm curious when you guys will have time to update the LoL soundcloud with any of the new music you have composed. A lot of it is really great and I would love to be able to hear it on the site.

Kiphos

04-08-2014

Well it's pretty current up to Vel'koz's theme. I'm waiting on Super Galaxy Rumble's theme to get on there though.

Riot Eno

Senior Sound Designer

04-08-2014
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Hey guys! Thanks for the continued support of our awesome musics!!!

Praeco is without a doubt one of the hardest working guys at Riot, and he gets to this stuff as soon as humanly possible; Super Galaxy Rumble should be up in the not too distant future.

Do you guys have any requests for specific pieces that are missing and would love to see up there??

Zerglinator

04-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Eno View Post

Praeco is without a doubt one of the hardest working guys at Riot, and he gets to this stuff as soon as humanly possible; Super Galaxy Rumble should be up in the not too distant future.

Do you guys have any requests for specific pieces that are missing and would love to see up there??
All-Star 2013/U.R.F. login screen music (both are the same)
Elise/Haunted Zyra login screen music (again, both are the same)

KevinDelMarr

04-08-2014

Quote:

Maybe not for Soundcloud, but can you collect the sources for LCS intermission music? There have been some from Season 3 and this season I've really liked, but no way to find them

TerraRising

04-08-2014

Quote:

How about the song that one guitar player performed at Worlds in October... the song with that really cute cellist!

Riot Eno

Senior Sound Designer

04-08-2014
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
Maybe not for Soundcloud, but can you collect the sources for LCS intermission music? There have been some from Season 3 and this season I've really liked, but no way to find them
Try to hit up the eSports folks for those tunes!

Riot Eno

Senior Sound Designer

04-08-2014
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraRising View Post
How about the song that one guitar player performed at Worlds in October... the song with that really cute cellist!
I think you mean this track:
https://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegen...season-3-world

TerraRising

04-08-2014

Quote:
Yep. That would be it.

You know, hearing it again makes me think of being at the Staples Center that night and seeing... the violin player from the orchestra pumping her fist. That, and being dressed as Debonair Jayce and being asked by more than one security guard if I was with the band.

Fun times

BurntBacon8r

04-09-2014

Somebody's gonna hate me for this, buttttt....
I'd like to request that every missing soundtrack be added. All of them. Because my music library isn't big enough.