LeBlanc portrait doesn't show LeBlanc.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elastoid

04-07-2014

People keep upvoting without bumping.

Here's the LeBlanc portrait.
Name:  LeblancPortrait.jpg
Views: 35297
Size:  129.9 KB

That's not LeBlanc. It's pretty clearly not LeBlanc, it's her clone/afterimage/whatever. See?

Name:  LeblancSplash1.jpg
Views: 33715
Size:  169.7 KB

EDIT: For those "clever" folks who are -- hopefully in jest -- insisting that the portrait LeBlanc is the real one and the other one is the decoy, because it's "high level" deception... the second one is semitransparent because it's supposed to be invisible. I know that in game, LeBlanc has no stealth mechanics, but she also has no shapeshifting mechanics, while the Lore has her taking other people's shape. ANYWAY, an invisible decoy doesn't work, because if they can't see it, they can't be distracted by it, so CLEARLY the invisible one is the real LeBlanc.

Her portrait should be this:

Name:  LeblancPortrait1.jpg
Views: 32748
Size:  52.4 KB

Thematically, LeBlanc is about trickery and the like. Sending your mirror image around is part of it, but I'm pretty sure most LeBlanc players love tricky escapes with Distortion returns, surprise turnaround bursts on an enemy who's chasing you and the like. LeBlanc isn't your "stand and fight" kind of champion, she's more of a flanking, in-then-out-quickly kind of assassin. The mirror image appears to be standing and fighting, while the REAL LeBlanc is either escaping or going to flank a distracted enemy -- either way, with a smile on her face.

Using the mirror image as the portrait is thematically wrong, then, as it portrays the side of LeBlanc (standing and fighting) that is at best an illusion and at worst a lie.

Venser1798

04-07-2014

I like that one better than it is now
+1

ThelceCreamMan

04-07-2014

Both are beautiful

But I can say I agree

Clubbems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2014

It's all a trick to get you to focus the image.

the flail

04-07-2014

I came into this thinking 'bad joke,' but am now +1ing for logic.

Lumbreon

04-07-2014

Expected a Matt LeBlanc picture

LeBonkers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2014

This. I like this.

Shiny Shedinja

04-07-2014

While were talking about splash arts can we rotate malphite so his face in game is the same direction as his splash...

LordTobiothan

04-07-2014

Yeah but whos going to attack the obvious clone standing her ground to fight you? Your first instinct would be to hit the one running away. Any leblanc worth her salt uses that to her advantage and they often do stand there like clone dummies and hope their enemy chases the clone.

The smiling one that has all evidence telling that shes leblanc is the exact reason it probably isn't leblanc.

FAIL NAUTILUS

04-07-2014

I want a red to comment on this, but they probably won't.

1234511 ... 16