i have almost 300k IP and riot told me to make a thread about it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KAOChosen

04-06-2014

I'm about to break 100k ip myself :/

BuboBubo

Business Analyst

04-06-2014
2 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Merchant View Post
Hey didn't expect a red to comment on this! Thanks for saying something though ^_^
Been thinking about if/how to respond for two days. On one hand, since I have nothing specific to share it seems like the benefit to you guys would be minimal. On the other hand, if me responding sets the expectation of changes coming soon (nothing immediate is planned atm), then I have created downside for everyone involved.

We really are listening for feedback whenever we can - replying/posting is just scary stuff.

Dark Wulfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuboBubo View Post
Been thinking about if/how to respond for two days. On one hand, since I have nothing specific to share it seems like the benefit to you guys would be minimal. On the other hand, if me responding sets the expectation of changes coming soon (nothing immediate is planned atm), then I have created downside for everyone involved.

We really are listening for feedback whenever we can - replying/posting is just scary stuff.

We appreciate anything resembling "We hear you." Even if that comes with "we will probably not do anything about it right now."

RainbowIcee

04-06-2014

I have a silly idea ! How about a minigame with mini figures featuring LoL characters like a card game or something. Something simple and fun to spend IP on? Though my idea only gives more work to you guys when the game should be the thing to be focused on :[

Gensokyo Warfare

04-06-2014

Would be harder to have so much saved up if releases were more common.

Greenwheel

04-06-2014

I've almost got every champ and will be looking at this situation soon. hopefully they give us something we can us IP on. I am just buying champ i'll never play and have been for some time.

KiteAzure

04-06-2014

As another person with too much IP I agree with a lot of this stuff especially the Skin feature or simply gifting IP! I would love to do this with my friends one day so they can get teh champions they wanna play and keep playing with me so they dont have to feel worried about grinding all the way up to 6300 every time

Brorelia

04-06-2014

You mean

I could change from being in Xerath's masterminds to Irelia's Bros?

AWESOME!!!

Ornan

04-06-2014

Gifting IP would be the best option. That way you wouldn't have to speed up what you pump out and reduce it's quality.

DarkLiquidDeath

04-06-2014

Wow... a red post :O