i have almost 300k IP and riot told me to make a thread about it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2014

Never seen someone with more IP than me, nice.

1,335,055 lifetime.

Simba Pridelands

04-05-2014

7-10 are unfair but the rest are good choices

Going Ham

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Invoker View Post
You can just change your name every day
i like my name

and my friends would snipe me

Going Ham

04-05-2014

bump

Going Ham

04-06-2014

need more rito attention and ideas

Going Ham

04-06-2014

bamp

BuboBubo

Business Analyst

04-06-2014
1 of 8 Riot Posts

Hey Cardboardowl, I just wanted to pop in and thank you for your long term support and to let you know that this is on our radar.

Right now, having hundreds of thousands of IP with nothing to spend it on is a pretty rare thing. But it doesn't feel great for players that have supported us for a long long time and it will likely become more common in the coming months. I don't have any specifics to share but your suggestions and the responses are definitely noted and will help us figure out how to address this. Thanks again and please keep the feedback rolling!

Rockman

04-06-2014

Good Guy Bubox2

Shadow Merchant

Recruiter

04-06-2014

Hey didn't expect a red to comment on this! Thanks for saying something though ^_^

NineTales9

04-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuboBubo View Post
Hey Cardboardowl, I just wanted to pop in and thank you for your long term support and to let you know that this is on our radar.

Right now, having hundreds of thousands of IP with nothing to spend it on is a pretty rare thing. But it doesn't feel great for players that have supported us for a long long time and it will likely become more common in the coming months. I don't have any specifics to share but your suggestions and the responses are definitely noted and will help us figure out how to address this. Thanks again and please keep the feedback rolling!
maybe allow buying skins with RP, but for super high amounts like 12600 IP for a 520 RP skin, that way nobody would bother buying them unless they had absolutely nothing to do with their IP.