Rengar Thread of Bolas and Roaring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legal Loli

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Jag View Post
I'm pretty interested in the builds that people try out on him. In playtest a lot of our experienced Rengar players thought Blade of the Ruined King was really strong on him. I think some people will make the classic Trinity/Sunfire/Spirit Visage build still work though.
DO you really think its a good idea to only respond to the praising comment?

IS1446deaec4df9c0c6e94a

04-03-2014

IMO Right now Rengar isnt bad, he's actually pretty good. I'm playing him jungle on the brazilian servers - which I'm from - and there are a few things about his jumps and Q's that are bothering me.

I feel that his autoattacks aren't just as fluid as other champions. First of all, the animation on Q is slow. As another person already posted here, I keep cancelling it all times and this slows me a lot on my chases and even on my jungle clears. And his jumps are feeling clunky. If I, for example, wait inside a buff on lv 1 and try to jump on the buff to do an aa+aa reset with my Q, the reset doesnt goes off. Rengar simply stands doing nothing waiting a bit then consumes the Q.

His kit is good, but I'm having trouble playing him cuz he feels weird.

Hellioning

04-03-2014

I don't play Rengar, so I can't speak as to how well he plays. I did play against him once, however, and his ability to delete someone from the map certainly seems to be kept, and I barely even noticed the warning before he was on me or my ADC. I did win that game, however, so I'm not sure about anything else about him.

Mid Lane Swain

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornan View Post
This thread is a prime example of why Riot wants to move to the reddit styled forums. Bandwagoners are busy spewing toxic **** and getting in the way of useful feedback.

(If you give people the Rengar notice. The pink ward trinket will counter him. At least save it as a punishment for being spotted while ulting.)
When they completely trash a champion and wreck them, then people are going to be mad. If they move to Reddit because people are mad at them for ****ing up, then they're what's wrong.

Baron Perenolde

04-03-2014

The first page says enough about this garbage community. The guy didn't HAVE to put a thread to follow up any changes, but here it is. Try giving actual feedback instead of slinging mud and hyperbole around like a bunch of children.

Wow cc nub

04-03-2014

Enemies should not be able to see you coming in ult.. that's the whole point of the ult x.x

Q doesn't work on turrets? I guess he lost his title of "king of turret killer"

Doesn't feel right..

lightdragoon88

04-03-2014

The hate is strong here....

Q: The thing I hate is just how bad his normal Q is. I mean...what does it do?

My suggestion: I feel that his normal Q should have the attack speed (but lower than what his enpower Q is giving right now.) and take away the AS enpower Q gives but gives more AD% boost.

W: This is actually really nice.

Suggestion: None

E: I like the range but I miss a lot but I can fix that by practicing. But I feel like his enpower E is a little....lackluster.

Suggestion: Since he supposed to be throwing a net type bolo, increase the size of the bolo when he throws it. You can still miss, but you do have a better chance of hitting with the enpower bolo.

Canstainer

04-03-2014

What is the point of this thread ?
you have tons of comments in the older thread, and you know the final appeal.

Pretending everything its ok ?

Hellioning

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementation View Post
You do realize what happens to downvoted material/comments in the Reddit-style forum they want right? They drop into down and are never seen. Reddit's system is based on upvotes, aka, any criticism against Riot would never be seen. Which is exactly what Riot wants. They just want to see all the praises and love and none of the criticisms.
You've seen how basically all of the 'fire Scruffy, this rework is bad' posts have a bunch of upvotes, especially on the first page, right? Why would this change?

Spankin DaBagel

04-03-2014

The only good think about the change is Bonetooth necklace and E being a projectile.