Rengar Thread of Bolas and Roaring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MonoRandy

04-03-2014

Rito y u do dis to rengar T_T

Darth Karto

04-03-2014

Assassin rengar is no more?

sigh

Chicken Watermel

04-03-2014

If you're going to make him into a generic bruiser atleast increase his hp ratios and give him a better cc. He's inbetween a mediocre assassin and a mediocre bruiser. When you put them together, you get a mediocre piece of **** that can't help in team fights and can't kill anything 1v1.

Super Mundo

04-03-2014

the only thing you do is make his w be a little helpful on the occasion it hits a few enemies, well if rengar is next to 2-3 enemies he is likely not in a spot he wants to be because hes AN ASSASIN AND HES A SPLIT PUSHER AND HE IS A 1V1ER

WHY YOU DO THIS

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

GnomeDigest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2014

Guess they think their Gragas rework is perfect since they dont seem to be looking for feedback on that one.

Riot Jag

Associate Technical Design

04-03-2014
2 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cho for Athene View Post
I'm really enjoying his changes Scruffy. He's a lot more fun to play and to play against. I feel that you've done a great job. He's a very reliable champ in the top lane as an assassin with hydra + last whisper.
I'm pretty interested in the builds that people try out on him. In playtest a lot of our experienced Rengar players thought Blade of the Ruined King was really strong on him. I think some people will make the classic Trinity/Sunfire/Spirit Visage build still work though.

The Italian Ice

04-03-2014

The change to Bola was actually alright, it makes it feel more fun and interesting now.

The QoL change to have alternate timers for unempowered abilities is very nice.

That's about all I've got that's positive, which is unfortunate because I really hoped these changes would work out.

OctaSteve

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotScruffy View Post
Hey all,

I've already seen a suggestion that I like: his alert to enemies during the ult only appears if they would be able to see him out of stealth, we're already talking about this a lot internally. This seems like a good way for Rengar to optimize a bit more by taking clever paths on ganks and approaches.

-Scruffy
Does that apply to when he's on high/low ground, and wall blocked, or just with brush?

Xohs

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venser1798 View Post
Except if you go to reddit style a LOT of comments will be lost. Use the downvoting system to remove any waste
Except the fact that a lot of the trash is upvoted because:
a. it's sarcastically funny
b. it's majority opinion

It's sad because this is absolutely worse than reddit. I was so heavily against Rioters using reddit before, but now I believe I understand why. You can't self-moderate this amount of toxicity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atyres View Post
But hey, its ok to kill a hunters identity for "counter play"
Just like it's ok to tell a Rioter to kill himself for "constructive criticism".

Viral Nightmare

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post
This is a brilliant idea. Why didn't anyone think of this sooner?
He's basically the Gut King for the time being, just sick him on something... like a cat <_< *cough*