Rengar Thread of Bolas and Roaring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GameOfThrows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2014

noticed a delay when doublecasting battleroar is that intended?

CynicalGiant

04-03-2014

E being a skillshot feels fun
Q and R feel SUPER clunky and the way they work is just awful
W is fine I guess but Rengar isn't a duelist or a teamfighter

Bone Warden

04-03-2014

Just stop.

VoyMachoboy

04-03-2014

I apologize Scruffy for some of these people being rude a$$holes. I haven't played the new Rengar but will certainly give a professional review.

NotBuzzJack

04-03-2014

His Q gets my award for most bland ability. Compared to other attack resets it has nothing interesting going for it outside of the empowered version.

Shyvana's Q procs on hit effects twice, Mordekaiser's splashes to nearby targets, Jax's W procs spellvamp, Vi's E damages in an AOE behind the target, Blitz's E knocks up the target, Nasus' Q gets permanent damage from killing things, Garen's Q silences, Talon's Q applies a bleed, etc.

What does Rengar's Q do? More damage.

Super Mundo

04-03-2014

Scruffy Ive heard of the work you've done and I've had ENOUGH OF THIS

PUT RENGAR BACK THE WAY HE WAS, UNDO THE WRONGS YOU HAVE SINNED AND ONLY THROUGH YOUR TEARS WILL YOU REPENT FOR THIS NONSENSE FFS

jesus Christ come on

tempname85964787

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sucking View Post
"Counterplay" should not come at the expense of making a champion pathetic and unfun to play as, which seems to be the case with Skarner and Rengar. Please keep this in mind for the next champion on the chopping block.
Why should ONE champion's "fun" get to warp the health of the entire game?

Ultracareful

04-03-2014

This community is toxic

Darth Karto

04-03-2014

i think you went overboard with giving the enemy awarning that rengar is visible

if you truly want this Rengar should say like "I see you... BEAST" in a small faint voice as a warning

but i really dont like the warning...

Atyres

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornan View Post
This thread is a prime example of why Riot wants to move to the reddit styled forums. Bandwagoners are busy spewing toxic **** and getting in the way of useful feedback.

(If you give people the Rengar notice. The pink ward trinket will counter him. At least save it as a punishment for being spotted while ulting.)
So what you're saying is...is that if people don't agree with what Riot has done, they have voiced their opinions several times and essentially got told "to bad", and then it goes through and it turns out "bad" (again, don't know cause I am about to play him) that people aren't allowed to be mad and express their opinion? Lets just push peoples voices down some more and only praise the reds =/. I am not a red basher, but I do feel like the last few reworks, on champions that I used to love to play before they got gutted then rework gutted, hasn't done anything to help garner the sympathy of the public.

But hey, its ok to kill a hunters identity for "counter play"