Rengar Thread of Bolas and Roaring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2014

I haven't played Rengar in a long time. Not seriously anyway, I liked support Rengar for a bit. Played the rework in a bot game earlier to get a feel for it. Could just be me, but the Q seems to be firing a bit slowly? Whatever.

I decided to watch a few diamond Rengar games. Saw them maxing E. That bola range is really something. I fully expect it to be nerfed, reduced to at most 800 range and missile speed reduced by 100.

Edit: Hey, I don't want him nerfed further, I'm just saying that's what's gonna happen.

Selaphane

04-03-2014

Why nerf something that was already mediocre to begin with? First Skarner, now Rengar...

RyodinWake

04-03-2014

Fire this man and revert the changes to both Rengar and Skarner. If Riot truly feels the need to change these champions' kits outside of raw numbers and ratios then have someone competent leading the project.

denzel777x

04-03-2014

Just wanted to say don't listen to some of these comments Scruffy. I and many others appreciate and like what you're doing for the game .

Cho for Athene

04-03-2014

I'm really enjoying his changes Scruffy. He's a lot more fun to play and to play against. I feel that you've done a great job. He's a very reliable champ in the top lane as an assassin with hydra + last whisper.

kjh

04-03-2014

This is from a friend that plays on another server:

He can't jungle, is worst than the fotm brusers if built bruser, worst than fotm assassins if built assassin. Ult doesn't do anything cause people see you coming, twitch's Q is better than that

you can't assassinate, you can't splitpush, you can't jungle, the only thing you can do is build tanky and be this boring meat in teamfight that can't do anything

he was good and fun before and you destroyed him, GJ

Viral Nightmare

04-03-2014

There's a bug with his jump, so good job on that one. To elaborate, activating your Q in a bush and then jumping doesn't trigger the Q and just leaves it as a normal auto.

Besides that, he's trash overall. Good job Scruffy! Can you gut.. I mean rework Nidalee next?

Atyres

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by denzel777x View Post
Just wanted to say don't listen to some of these comments Scruffy. I and many others appreciate and like what you're doing for the game .
Just curious, who are the many others? I haven't gotten to play new Rengar yet, but from what I saw in the thread there was a lot of hate on the rework and Skarner's rework has gotten nothing but hate from it. I dislike the new skarner so much I am almost tempted to just refund both of his skins and the champion because it is so far from what I bought that I don't want them.

tempname85964787

04-03-2014

Wooooow the butthurt fgts downvoting this. So pathetic

Ornan

04-03-2014

This thread is a prime example of why Riot wants to move to the reddit styled forums. Bandwagoners are busy spewing toxic **** and getting in the way of useful feedback.

(If you give people the Rengar notice. The pink ward trinket will counter him. At least save it as a punishment for being spotted while ulting.)