Dear Riot... please give us a 3rd camera option

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penteano

04-02-2014

I never said using the locked was not a disadvantage, I agree it is and that's why a semi locked is good to help people that can't or don't like the free cam. It will never be like a free cam, but it's for sure better than locked and also would help you that don't like the idea. As I said before we never know who is using what in our team. I've seen locked cam players in Plat and Dia btw. I don't know any of them but I've seen a few posting in this kind of topic so nothing is impossible.
I never liked RTS games and many people don't like it too. I only want to play LoL in a more confortable way. I'm not interested in "developing this skill", I tried that already, many times.
Heck I don't even like the traditional way of Mobas, I don't play SR, just Dominion (that still is 100% dependent on strategy and teamwork but far more direct, champion viable (and IMO more fun) than the classic). But that is another topic

GlitchSteel

04-02-2014

Good thing smite already has the 3rd person camera..**** u can even walk backwards to fight if you have to there

Penteano

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitchSteel View Post
Good thing smite already has the 3rd person camera..**** u can even walk backwards to fight if you have to there
I downloaded Smite but didn't try it yet, looks fun.

Ov PandaLily vO

04-03-2014

I was wondering how come you guys don't change the camera view of purple team?
Is there any Way you guys can mirror the camera view and make it just like blue team?
Theres games where I join that many people don't wanna support because they don't like the camera view at bottom lane that they die easy cause they can't use the off lock camera feature, so I was asking if you guys can mirror the jungle and the camera view to make it look exactly like blue team, just leave dragon and barron at the same place but only switch the golems, wolfs, wraiths, etc..

Thanks and if possible please let me know if you guys atleast think about it or so...
Love playing League just not with the people have trouble in rank games when we are on purple team kinnda ruins my win streak cause of the camera view.

Please Hear me out Riot Team.

Dosh Lotsamoney

04-03-2014

I play RTS games and even DotA2 and for some reason I just prefer a locked camera. I can play with unlocked about the same, but feel more comfortable playing with locked.

Penteano

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ov PandaLily vO View Post
I was wondering how come you guys don't change the camera view of purple team?
Is there any Way you guys can mirror the camera view and make it just like blue team?
Theres games where I join that many people don't wanna support because they don't like the camera view at bottom lane that they die easy cause they can't use the off lock camera feature, so I was asking if you guys can mirror the jungle and the camera view to make it look exactly like blue team, just leave dragon and barron at the same place but only switch the golems, wolfs, wraiths, etc..

Thanks and if possible please let me know if you guys atleast think about it or so...
Love playing League just not with the people have trouble in rank games when we are on purple team kinnda ruins my win streak cause of the camera view.

Please Hear me out Riot Team.
AFAIK Summoner's Rift textures aren't made to be used with a different cam angle. And it'd fall in the same problem as allowing people to lock the cam where they think it's good: once the teamfight starts you may still have problems depending on where the enemy is.

RiotForScience

Senior Environment Artist

04-03-2014
1 of 3 Riot Posts

That is a sexy camera...

Legal Loli

04-03-2014

830wins+550aram, i still hate purple side and suck 2times more on purple

RiotForScience

Senior Environment Artist

04-03-2014
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legal Loli View Post
830wins+550aram, i still hate purple side and suck 2times more on purple

I like purple side on ARAM the best. That shopkeeper is the cooolest. But yeah I hear you about the design concern.

OuttaControl56

04-03-2014

I feel your pain OP.

I hate ADCing on purple side. Pure nightmare. Kinda the reason I don't ADC.

Thanks for the attention Rito. Keep doin good work.