Team Builder is live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyrum Graff

03-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The experiments with Captain requirements aren't quite done yet, but we're very interested in giving positive or honorable players more features in a system like Team Builder.

We know there are lots of Solo players who enjoy having full control over their composition, and don't mind the extra wait in queue times. Perhaps one idea would be to allow positive players or ones that have been great teammates always have access to be Solo Captains--something worth thinking about.
First off, I LOVE this idea.

Of course, you also need to protect the system from abuse - I know people who have the badges simply because they always play with and honor their friends. So you need to make sure the people who are getting honored are actually worthy of that honor.

At the same time, you need to make sure that people who are worthy of honor, are getting honored. Right now there is very little incentive to honor someone. I try to honor a lot, but honestly I just forget, most games.

x Itchiban x

03-31-2014

When it comes to (Kills,Assist,Tower)/(Monster kills/Creeps)/(Wins) stat will it ever be applied to your normal game stats. Or maybe a new tab in game modes be created?

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

03-31-2014
16 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by x Itchiban x View Post
When it comes to (Kills,Assist,Tower)/(Monster kills/Creeps)/(Wins) stat will it ever be applied to your normal game stats. Or maybe a new tab in game modes be created?
These will be applied to your Normal game stats, we just haven't fixed it in the current version yet.

LastProtagonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2014

Hi Lyte. Before one is actually queued for the lobby, could the option to change runes alongside masteries be enabled?

KILLERQUEEN25

03-31-2014

Is it me Or does connecting to a game take longer than I wouldve thought, Im thinking "Yay it will be faster", but for me its not.. I guess to many ppl play mid :/

Overture

03-31-2014

I dont like teambuilder ; - ;

Sodai Senshi

03-31-2014

Amazing ! I just got 3500 RP code for totally FREE ! Come and download code too

>> http://LolFreeRP.com <<

Knoc

04-02-2014

So, I'm queueing mid mage, and pretty consistently getting 20-30 minute or longer queue times,last night i actually hit 45 minutes before i gave up and logged off. Is this just the position or is there something else going on?

Edit: current time i've been in queue right now is 55 minutes.

AFuzzyMuffin

04-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoc View Post
So, I'm queueing mid mage, and pretty consistently getting 20-30 minute or longer queue times,last night i actually hit 45 minutes before i gave up and logged off. Is this just the position or is there something else going on?

Edit: current time i've been in queue right now is 55 minutes.
teambuilder took a drop because of urf it seems

Bashful Bee

04-02-2014

cool!