Consistent Bugs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FantasySniper

03-22-2014

For as long I've been playing the past few months, these two things have always been there:

1. BugSplatReporter comes up whenever finishing a game. It's hard to determine when it actually happens because my client takes its time exiting the Victory/Defeat screen, but it is always there.

2. The screen will freeze momentarily whenever dieing. It becomes more noticeable the more things happening on-screen during my death, and even though it doesn't even matter, it still troubles me.

Am I the only MAC person that gets these issues?

Mike4Real

03-22-2014

Nope, you are not the only one. I have been experiencing number 1 since patch 4.1 I think. Its just annoying that it tells me every time that the game has crashed, when it actually hasn't. I have no idea how to fix this one and Riot have not yet responded to it, so I am unsure if they are aware.

Number 2 has been plaguing the Mac client for about half a year now. It was supposed to be fixed in this 4.4 patch, but it seems it hasn't. I have to do some more comparison testing on PBE but it definitely still exists. This is currently the main thread for the issue:
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4008524
Everyone has this one as well, again its not just you.

YoLittleSister

03-22-2014

I also dc/lag every other minute or so in game, at 60fps and 16 ping, so I know it's not my computer or connection issue.
Sometimes my fps drops to max 15fps but i know that's the client and not my computer because I always always had minimum 45fps until that one time near new year's someone hacked into the server and it was down for a day.

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

03-24-2014
1 of 1 Riot Posts

#1 should be fixed in 4.5. NOTE: This bug also exists on Windows (few crashes are actually Mac specific)
#2 is something we're still actively investigating. It was made much better in 4.4 due to some optimizations we did.

Mike4Real

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentmeister View Post
#1 should be fixed in 4.5. NOTE: This bug also exists on Windows (few crashes are actually Mac specific)
Just as a follow up, we're on patch 4.5 now and this bug has not been fixed on my system.

Freeman0032

04-04-2014

I like how little riot responds to any mac related questions, although finally after 3 season i can play on mac, Although i get same bug i don't care because overall it works fine, and i get to play with my best friends that all have killer pc.s

Mike4Real

04-08-2014

Windows and Mac users talking about this happening more frequently on the League subreddit. The post reached the #1 spot.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._report_after/