Attempting to Reconnect

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirPwnPaws

03-18-2014

Yeah I'm still dcing and its pretty much took the fun out of the game since I can't fight without losing control or even just run away without it rubberbanding back.

Charter.
Riverside California.
Already posted my files earlier.

SirPwnPaws

03-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApĆ³llon View Post
Riot, if you offended Charter in anyway please apologize. Looking through the posts at least half the posts have had ISPs that are charter.

REally? D=

Lumination1

03-18-2014

Hopefully this gets fixed reconnecting like crazyyyyy!!! Atempttng to reconnect data.txt

riot-lol-results-pc-v6.txt

LORDM

03-18-2014

Now also my leaves are now pretty high because of this

articanight

03-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by articanight View Post
ok there now it insane i can rest login is serious not fun
isp cogeco cable

Custy Bandage

03-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custy Bandage View Post
Consistently having "attempting to reconnect" show up in games, after 1-2 games played, for about 4 days. Thank you for trying to fix it.
Also ISP = Shaw, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Radmire

03-18-2014

Been happening to me as well for the past two days.
ISP: Charter

Attached Files
File Type: txt 192.64.171.1.txt (3.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: txt 192.64.170.1.txt (3.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: txt riot-lol-results-pc-v6.txt (393.9 KB, 6 views)

Riot Superfoxman

NOC Technician

03-18-2014
3 of 19 Riot Posts

Hey Guys,

Wanted to give an update as to whats going on.

Tonight during off peak hours we are going to be doing a maintenance to move traffic around which will cause some users to take a different route. We will still be looking at the logs after the maintenance since there is no guarantee that this will resolve the issue for everyone.

I am seeing that a large number of players having issues are coming out of Canada traversing Charter, Shaw and Telus. I also understand it is not limited to those ISPs but a rather large percentage. We are still working hard to determine where the issues may be manifesting, though it does become increasingly difficult when this issue is intermittently happening. The logs being provided are helping us narrow down on a few things to investigate which we have already brought up with providers.

Tipsy Teacup

03-18-2014

They took down the warning in game, so I thought they had fixed it. : S Man was I wrong constant attempting to reconnects from me made our team lose the match hard and it should have been an easy win. Riot please at least put up the in game warning about some ISP until this has been fixed. (Shaw, Vancouver BC)

Kailen Ayen

03-18-2014

Come on riot...... I was hoping that this would have been fixed because the announcement on the client was gone, but because of all of this I now have a report or two for leaving games I actually wanted to play because by the time I connect fully after disconnecting, the game's done. I don't want to get banned for something that wasn't even my fault. (and before you ask, my internet connection is really good so it's not my internets fault.)