Mac client crashing

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swashbuckle

03-17-2014

Are there any updates on this? I was sad to not see anything about it in the 4.4 notes. I am talking about the random bugsplat crashes that happened after patch 4.3 by the way, not the Maestro connection crashes (which I sometimes get as well).

4Forts

03-17-2014

going to download page trying to download after making account clicking on the link: already have account? click here. tried link brings me to a broken page.

Soiled Pants

03-17-2014

4.4 is no better…might even be worse…froze 2x my last game… i was "freeze" free prior to 4.3… HELP NOW PLZ..

Mike4Real

03-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiled Pants View Post
4.4 is no better…might even be worse…froze 2x my last game… i was "freeze" free prior to 4.3… HELP NOW PLZ..
We're still on 4.3 in NA until later tonight.

Deblao

03-18-2014

My game F*CKED... hope they fix this soon......

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

03-18-2014
1 of 5 Riot Posts

This issue can be caused if LoL Launcher crashes in the background while the Air Client is running. Are you getting a crash dialog for LoL Launcher?

If you are still experiencing this issue after the 4.4 patch lands can you please post your logs? Open the patcher, go to the gear in the upper right and select "Save Logs" then upload them here or on some upload site.

Thanks,

@ENIACK: Is it possible for you to post the System details for the machines that are affected and the one that is not?
You can get this information by going to [Apple Icon] -> About this Mac -> More Info -> System Report -> File -> Save

XSilentxRoarX

03-18-2014

mine is currently 4.4 from NA, and still crashing. here are the save logs. https://www.mediafire.com/?edxhhobx67ukp6c

djcrouton

03-18-2014

I've tried 2 games in 4.4 and it crashed twice each game. I'm uploading my logs to support.

ZenIsZero

03-18-2014

my launcher won't even open. . . is anyone else having this prob, or are you guys at least getting into the launcher

Zomon

03-18-2014

It's the DNS servers i don't have the link but it fixes it.

12345678 ... 14