Let's talk about the Design of Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KR GoSI

03-17-2014

plz i want team build

Chess435

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2014

I made a proposal for adaption into ranked in this thread: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...php?p=45888935

Feedback would be appreciated.

Kohaku Nightfang

03-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chess435 View Post
I made a proposal for adaption into ranked in this thread: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...php?p=45888935

Feedback would be appreciated.
A few others have said similar things and I agree. Now I'm not sure if they should add where people say what they are searching for such as broad terms like meta/non-meta, specific like double-jung, bot-top switch, etc or if we just go with what you said. If we search options it may just get overly complicated.

MysticAura373

03-17-2014

Could a staff member please post a tidbit of information other than your welcome? Is team builder going live any time soon? Is it being worked on/dropped/redone? Any info would be greatly appreciated, no matter how small. How did the tests go? Better/worse than expected..anything of substance please.

Indicitive

03-17-2014

We need team builder back asap!!! These solo que matches are getting silly with people bickering about specific roles. Please bring it back soooooooon.

lce

03-18-2014

i think the current design is pretty good.

Kimbo91

03-18-2014

I like the team builder idea. The couple times I got a chance to play it was nice, everyone was mature and played the role they wanted. So no arguing in game lobby about what role goes to who didnt happen.

VonBurgermeister

UX Designer

03-18-2014
51 of 54 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticAura373 View Post
Could a staff member please post a tidbit of information other than your welcome? Is team builder going live any time soon? Is it being worked on/dropped/redone? Any info would be greatly appreciated, no matter how small. How did the tests go? Better/worse than expected..anything of substance please.
Sorry for the lack of detail; there's only but so much to share at the moment.

We are working on a few features that we weren't able to finish in time for the 2 day live betas, so yes, work is continuing. Also Lyte has indicated there's a ton of data to sort through, but he should be ready to present some of the data fairly soon.

SharkbaitBruhaha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonBurgermeister View Post
Sorry for the lack of detail; there's only but so much to share at the moment.

We are working on a few features that we weren't able to finish in time for the 2 day live betas, so yes, work is continuing. Also Lyte has indicated there's a ton of data to sort through, but he should be ready to present some of the data fairly soon.
Well thank you! Something I can at least go on. I am so giddy and happy about this feature I can't even contain myself. While I want you to take the time to do it right . . . . DO IT NOW!

But seriously, I can't wait.

VonBurgermeister

UX Designer

03-18-2014
52 of 54 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkbaitBruhaha View Post
Well thank you! Something I can at least go on. I am so giddy and happy about this feature I can't even contain myself. While I want you to take the time to do it right . . . . DO IT NOW!

But seriously, I can't wait.
No problem!

In all honesty, I'm impatient for it, too