Female Cho'Gath Cosplay

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VexCalibur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2014

Looking good so far! Do you have a facebook page to follow?

LupeBetaTauri

03-07-2014

Thanks all! I just started to bondo and I figured out how to do his mantis scythes! I'm going to use expanding foam and paper mache, I have seen some great tutorials on it and I think it should be great. I am also in the market for bright green contacts, and maybe or maybe not a red wig, still deciding.

Well I love Cho and i'm not going to attempt a realistic cosplay of it (I have seen it attempted and it's ... unimpressive.), so I wanted to figure out a way to cos him and still make it obviously him, but also make it visually pleasing... Lol I enjoy the more feminine styled cosplay so I expect criticism like that, but I am not cosplaying for them, i'm doing it because I love my Cho!!! ^_^

I have a modeling page on facebook, but I don't have much cosplay on yet (Save for a Little Mermaid's Ariel), But I plan on doing quite a few photoshoots in Cho'gath, and they will all be posted there, along with my adventures to con's and such. Link - https://www.facebook.com/ModelMickinzieRueckert?ref=hl

I appreciate all your support and once I get a little more progress i'll post more pics! ♥ xoxo

Summoner Abyss

03-08-2014

how would you wear the wig if you did go with it?

LupeBetaTauri

03-09-2014

Something like this.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 713a2a0429f4b5467b807c6e633cd8ec.jpg (27.8 KB, 627 views)

Cheimerine

03-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LupeBetaTauri View Post
I am also in the market for bright green contacts, and maybe or maybe not a red wig, still deciding.
No idea where you live, but in the city I live, your local Goth store will carry vanity contacts (or be able to order them), especially in the couple of weeks leading up to a convention, or the 3-4 months before Halloween.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LupeBetaTauri View Post
Something like this.
Kat hair on Cho. lol!

Summoner Abyss

03-10-2014

Well it would work, just have to find the right style to go with it once you get everything set up.

LupeBetaTauri

03-15-2014

Just a quick update on where he is headed. Just covered some boots in expanding foam! Should turn out solid

Attached Images
File Type: jpg WIN_20140315_180329.JPG (204.3 KB, 670 views)

Riot Sargonas

Developer Relations Manager

Follow Riot Sargonas on Twitter

03-15-2014
1 of 1 Riot Posts

As someone who plays more Cho than all other champs combined, I'm super excited to see this progressing! I can't wait to see the final result.. I hope I get a chance to see it at PAX East or Prime!

Frayace

03-16-2014

this is impressive, can't wait to see it finished

ShadowLegendX

03-16-2014

Really cool idea!

I can't wait to see the finished product ^-^