IronStylus is in my debt

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dances

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubonicBite View Post
guess he keeps his demonstones for now haha.. well maybe zileas can create more champs by throwing them in another random direction? xD
...a cornfield...in the middle of nowhere...in the center of a temporal loop...stuck between dimensions...were an ancient evil was born from...i just found fiddlesticks hometown typing this

so what besides a scarecrow would come from that toss?

Farranor

03-10-2014

Seriously though, how did he need juice money because he forgot his wallet but then have $10 to give as change?

KiteAzure

03-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I gave him some dating advice. Told me there was a sweet honey he had his eye upon, something about dark powers, dark words, delicious lips... I kinda zoned out after that.

Word has it, she even has a floating castle in the sky.
Syndra x zed confirmed ship without a doubt scarraxxelnath

Dances

03-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farranor View Post
Seriously though, how did he need juice money because he forgot his wallet but then have $10 to give as change?
i think its 20-10 for whatever he bought leaving 10$ to return to zileas...um he only spent 10 of the 20

HighTemplarStorm

03-11-2014

Name:  XpjDBaCl.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  69.8 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Hahah, the ignorant fool!!!!! He just activated... My Trap Card.

We were at the coffee store, and he forgot his wallet. Asked if someone could loan him money. So... I loaned him $20. He handed me $10 in change. That means he owes me $10.

But the important part is not $10 or $20 or $1,000,000... it's that IRON STYLUS IS IN MY DEBT.

I will use this leverage to enact positive change in LoL. A world where Diana is favored over Leona. A world where armored bears are banned forever. And so forth.

Discuss.
Trap card you say

Seshouki

03-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Hahah, the ignorant fool!!!!! He just activated... My Trap Card.

We were at the coffee store, and he forgot his wallet. Asked if someone could loan him money. So... I loaned him $20. He handed me $10 in change. That means he owes me $10.

But the important part is not $10 or $20 or $1,000,000... it's that IRON STYLUS IS IN MY DEBT.

I will use this leverage to enact positive change in LoL. A world where Diana is favored over Leona. A world where armored bears are banned forever. And so forth.

Discuss.
Downvoted in Volibear's Honour >=)

Mazinger

03-11-2014

Quote:
Foolishly, IronStylus discarded his soul in exchange for $10. Zileas retreated to the darkest reaches of the dungeon of shadows, so that the IronParrot could never repay him.

However, darkness caters to those who bend shadow easily. With Zed's assistance, I entered the dungeon of shadows and paid back IronStylus's loan. Now I control the Iron debt. Beware, delicious parrot. Beware.

"VIP Room" Not even Xelnath knows what's in there. The only person that's ever walked in there aside the janitors and Zileas was GC.... Speaking of, when's that guy going to make a forum appearance? lol

Xeroticz

03-11-2014

I will join you on this quest, only to know what "and so forth" truly means.

Godspeed.

MercsGuardian

03-11-2014

Quote:
I gave him some dating advice. Told me there was a sweet honey he had his eye upon, something about dark powers, dark words, delicious lips... I kinda zoned out after that.

Word has it, she even has a floating castle in the sky.
...Hey, when you're an evil assassin, you get attracted to evil girls. Also, he can clearly see that she can handle his balls quite well.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

03-11-2014
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
It was a glorious day at the coffee shop. I had just discovered the last remaining bottle of pineapple-strawberry-orange juice smoothy they had and was ecstatic. I rejoiced, the sun shone bright, today was a good day.

But then.. I reached into my pocket and found nothing but lint and my punch card from "Lady Armor Emporium". My mood sank, a single tear began to well up in my eye.

THEN. The sky darkened, the sun's radiance dipped to a murky orange haze, and out of the sickly shadows came the Dark Lord Zileas. With a deal.

"Take this.. my feathered friend.. I will buy you your juice so that your plumage may remain lush. No strings attached, I promise. All I ask is that you repay me within 5 days hence."

I eyed him suspiciously. Looked at the dewy bottle placed on the counter, the barista enthralled with the sight before him, captivated with fear. The Dark Lord may very well take him to the shadows if I could not defuse the situation. Concerned for the young man's very heart I took the money, it's inscriptions, different than any currency I had ever seen, glowed with unholy runes. I questioned it's validity, but handed it over to the clerk nonetheless. To my surprise, it was accepted.

Then all madness broke loose! Zileas laughed a cackle not of this earth. Immediately chains of fiery metal wrapped my ankles and wrists, weighting me down, sapping my strength.

"Enjoy your drink, Parrot Face! You will need it to quench your thirst as these anti-fun chains will hinder your movement in your quest to reach the cash machine across the plaza! Good luck getting me that $10 back by Friday! Muahahahaha!"

He then vanished. The light slowly seeped back in, showing the chains having cooled around my limbs. I trudged forward, but it is indeed true. These chains, these unearthly bonds make me slow. I write this from the courtyard, having stopped to rest at one of the benches.

Day one of my trek to the ATM is nearly over, I must find shelter from the dark encroaching. though pleasant, Southern California night, before I set out at dawn to walk the few feet I can manage, slowed to a snail's pace.

Wish me luck!
Interesting story. Sounds legit, bro.

But seriously... Where's my $10?