Let's talk about the Design of Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwittersNA

03-11-2014

talk about firewall issue ****ers.

TreeTrunks

03-11-2014

I ran into a problem where after i had designed a team I could not find a last position which was a jungle/tank. It would have been realy good if I could change the role I am looking for rather than disband the entire team and try again

Netherlife

03-11-2014

In my opinion, I think that you should be able to 'Join A Team' with one or more friends.

Also I think that a really good feature you can add is after about 5 minutes of waiting, maybe less. If you are having trouble finding a role, say support other players including yourselves, can swap to that position and leave your old position behind. It is much easier, for example, to find a top than a support.

But you dont always want to leave your group and make a new one, if you like your team comp/personalities of the players on your team.

I think this would be a very good thing to implement into Team Builder.

WizzadDeBz

03-11-2014

Curious why captains don't have multiple options for roles. For instance setting up toplane I would be ok with a tank OR a fighter. Jungle I would be fine with tank OR fighter OR certain assassins. Mid I would be fine with mage OR assassin. Why do I have to limit it to only one of them and narrow possible matches?

IceMeltFire

03-11-2014

Just wanted to leave a positive comment. I love the way team builder looks and feels. I've only been able to play a couple of games because of my busy schedule this week, but I think Riot nailed it with this. Thank you and keep up the good work!

WhiteNight47

03-11-2014

I think there should be a "Most Wanted" list for solo Q
this will show what roles teams need to be filled and help people
get into games faster by stating, Most Wanted = Top lane tank, or Bot lane Support
other wise there way be large amounts of time before getting matched up with exactly the role you are searching for

LintOnYourPizza

03-11-2014

I hope team builder comes back after the beta test. It's so good. I love it <3

SectorZ432

03-11-2014

I honestly like this new mode and hope for it to be around more

SectorZ432

03-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNight47 View Post
I think there should be a "Most Wanted" list for solo Q
this will show what roles teams need to be filled and help people
get into games faster by stating, Most Wanted = Top lane tank, or Bot lane Support
other wise there way be large amounts of time before getting matched up with exactly the role you are searching for
That was exactly what I was thinking last night when I had to wait 20 minuets for my second match

elsupermang

03-11-2014

Team builder is beautiful. I suggest a maximum time on queue settings. That lets you specify 2 min, 5 min, 10 min, no limit. For example if you choose 2 minutes maximum time on queue, after 2 minutes it will begin to broaden the criteria for the role you picked. So if you picked jungle fighter, and it cant find any it should expand to tank/fighter/assassin then just any jungle role then finally any lane after x amount of minutes. That way your not stuck in a infinite loop of waiting. Same option can be available for captains as well.