IronStylus is in my debt

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Le Joo

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Hahah, the ignorant fool!!!!! He just activated... My Trap Card.

We were at the coffee store, and he forgot his wallet. Asked if someone could loan him money. So... I loaned him $20. He handed me $10 in change. That means he owes me $10.

But the important part is not $10 or $20 or $1,000,000... it's that IRON STYLUS IS IN MY DEBT.

I will use this leverage to enact positive change in LoL. A world where Diana is favored over Leona. A world where armored bears are banned forever. And so forth.

Discuss.
9/10 you forgot the !

BubonicBite

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances View Post
...why does zed need a picture?he can just spy

and i thought xelnath was the one looking for those?(whats the story there anyway?i have bits and pieces but never had it explained)
i think he is indeed the one looking for those but what is a demonstone compared to his appetite for a delicious bird? it just makes the debt that much larger for ironstylus. xD

AntiSkillshot

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahri Sempai View Post
I know that feeling. Sometimes you think that your thoughts are in order, but then you look later and it's really random. >_> And it's late. But my mind won't let me go to sleep. D: <
Happens to me, as well. At times, even during the day, my thoughts appear in order, but when I type or write them down. They just appear like a bunch of random words.

Doesn't help that I don't proof read what I say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKSTABUUU View Post
The phrase "miserable, miserable person" comes to mind for me, personally.
Your choice of words are much more subtle than my choice of words.
I applaud you.

Dances

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubonicBite View Post
i think he is indeed the one looking for those but what is a demonstone compared to his appetite for a delicious bird? it just makes the debt that much larger for ironstylus. xD
hmmmmm...the parrot needs to start on a speacil suit of armor,enchanted with anti-debt runes

Ahri Sempai

03-10-2014

Quote:
...why does zed need a picture?he can just spy
There are just some things you can do with a pencil that you can't do with peeking. (Though I wouldn't put it past him to be able to stalk Syndra, Hue.)

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

03-10-2014
6 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
hmmmm well i approve of the black mail,but anyone know exactly what xelnath had to pay zed to catch a ride to buy the debt?
I gave him some dating advice. Told me there was a sweet honey he had his eye upon, something about dark powers, dark words, delicious lips... I kinda zoned out after that.

Word has it, she even has a floating castle in the sky.

Dances

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahri Sempai View Post
There are just some things you can do with a pencil that you can't do with peeking.
*cough* what her supreme lady syndra is not beautiful enough for you mortal? *glances around quickly* be careful friend she may be listening

Edt: revise that HE may be listening...don't mess with the dark ninja lord...less you got a garbage truck handy and a humanoid rat (perfect timing xelnath...a little too perfect gotta move my lair again)

Arduno

03-10-2014

poor old Ironstylus being chained by a evil curse

was it hard to give the curse to ironstylus? and what dark rituals do u need to perform to cast it?

just curios cause i might need it for ummhh a friend yes a friend...

BubonicBite

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I gave him some dating advice. Told me there was a sweet honey he had his eye upon, something about dark powers, dark words, delicious lips... I kinda zoned out after that.

guess he keeps his demonstones for now haha.. well maybe zileas can create more champs by throwing them in another random direction? xD

onboardtonowhere

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post

Syndra and Zed's ordinary life is like the best fan fic I've ever come across.