IronStylus is in my debt

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahri Sempai

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubonicBite View Post
i meant half of your posts are literal nonsense i mean the first shot at antiskillshot not being consistent? how in the hell do you get that from that post? i mean hes saying they are human and you have to wait for them to fix it and it takes time when their servers are being attacked by angry people like yourself. though the ones attacking have a bit.. actually a lot more intelligence than you do.

the rest you are just showing how angry you are in a very childish way and making useless comments. as far as reading comprehension im pretty sure im perfectly fine. so why dont you go pay for some anger management and stop bashing everyone that tries telling you to calm down?
I've had a look at his previous posts, and essentially he gets worked up really easily/is really negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances View Post
when I stay up late and have sugar I get philosophical/spacy in this case I believe it was a very difficult to describe connection between the statement and the examination of his four posts that led to my feeling that this is a conversation at least in part were ice cream is appropriate

i also may have just felt the metaphor was a good fit and somehow felt it fell into the "wise" category which would mean "deep thought" would normally be used for it,i also run at the jaw when its late
I know that feeling. Sometimes you think that your thoughts are in order, but then you look later and it's really random. >_> And it's late. But my mind won't let me go to sleep. D: <

Dances

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiSkillshot View Post
Hm. Interesting that you felt "ice cream" was appropriate. But, otherwise. Thank you.

Oh, and I also run my jaw, myself, at this late hour. It's gotten me in trouble, time and time again.
it was the emotions evoked by a analysis of his 4 posts,little sad and your welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahri Sempai View Post
I know that feeling. Sometimes you think that your thoughts are in order, but then you look later and it's really random. >_>
oh ya,i've had to decipher my own words later because i had no clue what i was talking about when i wrote them

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2014

Quote:
I would love nothing more than to call him another word, mostly associated with female dogs. But...
Whatever. It's like walking the... well... dog. Isn't it?
The phrase "miserable, miserable person" comes to mind for me, personally.

BubonicBite

03-10-2014

oh and dont forget you bashed 1 post 2x in 2 different posts(part of your 4 posts in a row) without knowing what they were referring to, or if you did you obviously didnt give them any credit for being wittier than you.

Dances

03-10-2014

Quote:
Seems this ruffian has stolen the show. Well then. Shall get this train back onto the tracks?
hmmmm well i approve of the black mail,but anyone know exactly what xelnath had to pay zed to catch a ride to buy the debt?

Ahri Sempai

03-10-2014

Quote:
hmmmm well i approve of the black mail,but anyone know exactly what xelnath had to pay zed to catch a ride to buy the debt?
An IOU. "If you help me in my goal to devour the savoury bird, I'll draw you a wonderful picture of Syndra." ;D

BubonicBite

03-10-2014

Quote:
my guess would be one of the demonstones. i mean if they can make fizz's race disappear they should be able to teleport him somewhere. and zed is an evil ninja of sorts because he does kill any ninja that doesnt accept the shadows(xelnath is lucky there).

CamaHa

03-10-2014

Hmmmm this is not gonna end well.

BubonicBite

03-10-2014

Quote:
An IOU. "If you help me in my goal to devour the savoury bird, I'll draw you a wonderful picture of Syndra." ;D
or that hahaha xD

Dances

03-10-2014

Quote:
...why does zed need a picture?he can just spy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubonicBite View Post
my guess would be one of the demonstones. i mean if they can make fizz's race disappear they should be able to teleport him somewhere. and zed is an evil ninja of sorts because he does kill any ninja that doesnt accept the shadows(xelnath is lucky there).
and i thought xelnath was the one looking for those?(whats the story there anyway?i have bits and pieces but never had it explained)