Let's talk about the Design of Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

duchkiller

03-10-2014

I presonally like it alot. It works great for blind pick. Riot for sure put this on all the time!

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

03-10-2014
40 of 54 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
I'm positive that this is what I saw. I've only tried captaining a team once, though. I'm trying again right now to see if I can replicate it.

Update: It's beginning to happen again. Players voluntarily leaving my team builder brings up a gradually increasing queue time before I can accept another potential teammate for that role and lane.
We'll take a look at this.

shawnsharkas

03-10-2014

I just want to say that this is the most beautiful thing to happen to League of Legends. Riot really did an amazing job on this. Everyone who worked on it deserves a well earned pat on the back! Good job Riot!

ahsaya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2014

Finally, Gragas FOR DAYS!

Azadeck

03-10-2014

Wow, Teambuilder is amazing. Looks super sleek. Gonna take time to get used to it, but it's great!

Ashlea

03-10-2014

I like this so far, it just takes SO LONG to find a team. x_x

gabrielztj

03-10-2014

nice system

Team Griefer

03-10-2014

Sorry if this is a known bug. My brother tried editing his runes while in Team Builder, and it wouldn't show his changes, so he was unsure if the changes had saved. Otherwise, Team Builder is going great! We really appreciate the hard work you guys are putting in.

Goth Skunk

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
We'll take a look at this.
Upon further examination, it appears that Team Builder is factoring in my previous application denials or lobby kicks when someone voluntarily leaves.

Assuming I've denied 3 or 4 champions and kicked 2 more, I would be penalized for those actions with an increasing queue time before accepting new applicants. However, if people voluntarily leave of their own accord, the penalty is still applied, but it does not increase.

Minho Shin

03-10-2014

You need to change when we select in champion selection, it should be allowed us to chat while we are picking champs
for now we are forced choose champs when we click champion selection no cancelation