IronStylus is in my debt

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pixie Poro

03-10-2014

This is one of the most awesome posts ive seen on the forums from the rioters. LOL

Korean Fizz

03-10-2014

Skin sale.
For every champion.
IronStylus pls.

avarisce

03-10-2014

luls too funny

justtryanother

03-10-2014

@Zileas, @IronStylus, you may be fooling around, but I'm so posting this on ReignOfGaming's red post roundup tonight

You two totally made my evening!

Kythers

03-10-2014

Replace all creeps with parrots

bunies

03-10-2014

ummmm am i the only one picturing iron stylus in a slave girl outfit while in those chains ???

Rivini

03-10-2014

Zileas, my liege. My resolve has remained strong. My ranks are still void of armored bears to this day.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3840912

My vote for the first act of positive change in LoL is to move up Lulu's appointment for her cheek reduction surgery.

Reference: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3498691

The second act should be Zilean's VU.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

03-10-2014
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Foolishly, IronStylus discarded his soul in exchange for $10. Zileas retreated to the darkest reaches of the dungeon of shadows, so that the IronParrot could never repay him.

However, darkness caters to those who bend shadow easily. With Zed's assistance, I entered the dungeon of shadows and paid back IronStylus's loan. Now I control the Iron debt. Beware, delicious parrot. Beware.

Logan Richardson

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
-snip-
This is why I love when Rioters post on the forums.

Argent Heretic

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Hahah, the ignorant fool!!!!! He just activated... My Trap Card.

We were at the coffee store, and he forgot his wallet. Asked if someone could loan him money. So... I loaned him $20. He handed me $10 in change. That means he owes me $10.

But the important part is not $10 or $20 or $1,000,000... it's that IRON STYLUS IS IN MY DEBT.

I will use this leverage to enact positive change in LoL. A world where Diana is favored over Leona. A world where armored bears are banned forever. And so forth.

Discuss.
I love you like a lot right now. A world where Diana is favored over Leona is the only world i would like to live in! Praise the moon and all of its moonlit glory. I <3 Diana so much <3<3<3!! Tell iron stylus that she needs a pool party skin. Oh and revert Dark Valkyrie Diana and the splash art changes.