IronStylus is in my debt

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gleipnir

03-10-2014

Damn bears. Always getting armored... USE LEVERAGE TO DISABLE VOLIBEAR!

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

03-10-2014
4 of 7 Riot Posts

It was a glorious day at the coffee shop. I had just discovered the last remaining bottle of pineapple-strawberry-orange juice smoothy they had and was ecstatic. I rejoiced, the sun shone bright, today was a good day.

But then.. I reached into my pocket and found nothing but lint and my punch card from "Lady Armor Emporium". My mood sank, a single tear began to well up in my eye.

THEN. The sky darkened, the sun's radiance dipped to a murky orange haze, and out of the sickly shadows came the Dark Lord Zileas. With a deal.

"Take this.. my feathered friend.. I will buy you your juice so that your plumage may remain lush. No strings attached, I promise. All I ask is that you repay me within 5 days hence."

I eyed him suspiciously. Looked at the dewy bottle placed on the counter, the barista enthralled with the sight before him, captivated with fear. The Dark Lord may very well take him to the shadows if I could not defuse the situation. Concerned for the young man's very heart I took the money, it's inscriptions, different than any currency I had ever seen, glowed with unholy runes. I questioned it's validity, but handed it over to the clerk nonetheless. To my surprise, it was accepted.

Then all madness broke loose! Zileas laughed a cackle not of this earth. Immediately chains of fiery metal wrapped my ankles and wrists, weighting me down, sapping my strength.

"Enjoy your drink, Parrot Face! You will need it to quench your thirst as these anti-fun chains will hinder your movement in your quest to reach the cash machine across the plaza! Good luck getting me that $10 back by Friday! Muahahahaha!"

He then vanished. The light slowly seeped back in, showing the chains having cooled around my limbs. I trudged forward, but it is indeed true. These chains, these unearthly bonds make me slow. I write this from the courtyard, having stopped to rest at one of the benches.

Day one of my trek to the ATM is nearly over, I must find shelter from the dark encroaching. though pleasant, Southern California night, before I set out at dawn to walk the few feet I can manage, slowed to a snail's pace.

Wish me luck!

Venser1798

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
It was a glorious day at the coffee shop. I had just discovered the last remaining bottle of pineapple-strawberry-orange juice smoothy they had and was ecstatic. I rejoiced, the sun shone bright, today was a good day.

But then.. I reached into my pocket and found nothing but lint and my punch card from "Lady Armor Emporium". My mood sank, a single tear began to well up in my eye.

THEN. The sky darkened, the sun's radiance dipped to a murky orange haze, and out of the sickly shadows came the Dark Lord Zileas. With a deal.

"Take this.. my feathered friend.. I will buy you your juice so that your plumage may remain lush. No strings attached, I promise. All I ask is that you repay me within 5 days hence."

I eyed him suspiciously. Looked at the dewy bottle placed on the counter, the barista enthralled with the sight before him, captivated with fear. The Dark Lord may very well take him to the shadows if I could not defuse the situation. Concerned for the young man's very heart I took the money, it's inscriptions, different than any currency I had ever seen, glowed with unholy runes. I questioned it's validity, but handed it over to the clerk nonetheless. To my surprise, it was accepted.

Then all madness broke loose! Zileas laughed a cackle not of this earth. Immediately chains of fiery metal wrapped my ankles and wrists, weighting me down, sapping my strength.

"Enjoy your drink, Parrot Face! You will need it to quench your thirst as these anti-fun chains will hinder your movement in your quest to reach the cash machine across the plaza! Good luck getting me that $10 back by Friday! Muahahahaha!"

He then vanished. The light slowly seeped back in, showing the chains having cooled around my limbs. I trudged forward, but it is indeed true. These chains, these unearthly bonds make me slow. I write this from the courtyard, having stopped to rest at one of the benches.

Day one of my trek to the ATM is nearly over, I must find shelter from the dark encroaching. though pleasant, Southern California night, before I set out at dawn to walk the few feet I can manage, slowed to a snail's pace.

Wish me luck!
Leona's heavy armor is getting buffed
to be a bit lighter

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2014

Poor pinioned poetic parrot.

Strong BirdBird

Recruiter

03-10-2014

today was a good day, it was a glorious day at the coffee shop. I had just discovered the last remaining bottle of pineapple-strawberry-orange juice smoothy they had and was ecstatic. I rejoiced, the sun shone bright.

Jean Never Wins

03-10-2014

why not just ask Hippalu$ for a 10 to pay back Zileas?

however i dont think he has any bills lower than 100...

CarryingYouAgain

03-10-2014

Quote:

Wish me luck!
Leona is overpowered but I've been told that when the balance team comes forth with nerfs you make sure they don't see the light of day. That's way more shocking than you owing 10 bucks tbh.

Frayace

03-10-2014

Zileas, you must blackmail the parrot to work on Dragon Master Swain!

MrRawb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2014

Quote:
Snip
Dude you couldnt get a ten from the money palace on your way there?

Bikohoness

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
But the important part is not $10 or $20 or $1,000,000... it's that IRON STYLUS IS IN MY DEBT.
Call in that debt and ask him to fix Skarner.

Love and affection will rain down upon you both.