FFS 14 tries to que

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyuuKitten

12-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paero View Post
Heimer/Eve/Annie/Ryze+Rammus does
You're joking right?

Paero

12-29-2009

not at all

well, you have to have competent people playing them

RyuuKitten

12-29-2009

lol. 4 mages will dominate the early game then get completely destroyed endgame because they can't push worth ****.

Grackis

12-29-2009

heimer can push towers like no other actually.

if its unguarded he can kill it in about 3-5 seconds if its guarded he can just nade it from max range and kill it without ever having his team be in danger.

Rune Pillager

12-29-2009

is the opposing team ALWAYS fielding a "perfect" team? what if both sides are fielding a 4mage+1 team? doesn't that even out... not EVERY game NEEDS a carry...

RyuuKitten

12-29-2009

I can't remember the last time I've seen a 4 mage + tank team against me. Most have 1-2 tanks, 1-2 casters and 1-2 carries.

When they didn't, they lose. Horribly.

panthroq

12-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Pillager View Post
is the opposing team ALWAYS fielding a "perfect" team? what if both sides are fielding a 4mage+1 team? doesn't that even out... not EVERY game NEEDS a carry...
this is very ignorant.. in blind pick you must assume the other team has a balanced line up.. queue-ing with 4 casters is simply asking for a loss.. of course there are exceptions to every rule, but trying to rationalize a BAD team comp for that is stupid...

people started queue dodging because they played with the **** teams and lost more than they won.. i know thats why i started... most of the time i am dodging PEOPLE rather than the heroes they have picked.. i refuse to play with people i KNOW are terrible players and refuse to work as a team..

i play to have fun, and its fun to play with 4 other people form a good team, and work together to win... it is NOT fun to pick something for my own enjoyment and play my own game and never work with the rest of the team.. with 5 attitudes like that you are destined to lose.. solo queue is where people go when they cannot field 4 friends.. that doesnt excuse people to form bad teams and expect to play whatever style they want..

other modes of play will help solve this problem.. having a limit on which heroes can be picked and which cannot will GREATLY increase the level and enjoyment of solo queue games...

fix the source of the problem, not the symptoms...

Eaglesfan

12-29-2009

Losing is not "fun" i play to win even when i solo que.. If i see anyone pick heimer or someone with revive i que dodge.

Cyatomorrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paero View Post
Heimer/Eve/Annie/Ryze+Rammus does
I like the part where the other team gets a bunch of magic resist and demolishes your entire team in between cooldowns.

ConeEtho

12-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyatomorrow View Post
I like the part where the other team gets a bunch of magic resist and demolishes your entire team in between cooldowns.
It takes time to get a bunch of magic resists. And with your early game CONSIDERABLE advantage, you can end the game quickly instead fo dragging it too long. It all depends on your level of competency and in your ability to adapt.

Supposing you will be the 5th pick, there is no combination of 4 champions that you can't complement into at least a reasonable team.

123456 ... 7