Old St. Zilean Limited Edition Skin on Sale Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jasonoliver

Senior Business Development Manager

12-29-2009
5 of 6 Riot Posts

The Zilean skin is now removed from the store. Thanks to everyone who bought it during its limited time availability. I look forward to seeing a few Old St. Zileans in future games! Again, we will be releasing new holiday skins for the next Snowdown Showdown, so congrats to those who snagged this limited edition skin when it was available.

jasonoliver

Senior Business Development Manager

12-29-2009
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Apologies from Riot Games for the mistake of making the Old St. Zilean skin available a little longer than initially announced. The office was closed over the weekend due to the Christmas holiday, and there was an internal miscommunication around updating store banners and items.

Melatonin

12-30-2009

And the Tristana skin seems to have been released early as well. I just bought it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melatonin View Post
And the Tristana skin seems to have been released early as well. I just bought it.
Me too 520 RP

Sefam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Me too 520 RP
Me too <3

Loving it.

HaunterV

01-02-2010

if you do not buy it then you will never gain access to this skin ever again.

Polyrhythm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

Really disappointed that skin is only available with RP.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrhythm View Post
Really disappointed that skin is only available with RP.
RP is how Riot makes money. Sorry if you missed your chance.

Aubric

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuul View Post
spoken like a kid who lives at home, pays no rent, and therefore has 100% of his income devoted to recreational spending.

That, or the uni-nsightful sheep, who breeds and fuels our too heavily invested - indulgantly addicted to spending - driven consumerist economy.

If you don't understand why $7 is too much for some people, you've only proved you have no presence of mind or insight, and therefore cannot discuss this issue as a result.

I don't check these boards much, but I will respond

Lets see:

Very bored with the first two sentences: I'm either a child, a mindless sheep or MAYBE the magical third option: Someone with a job.
3rd - Blah blah I'm not qualified to post on a gaming forum etc.... My argument was: How bad do you want the skin? Would you skip a meal to get it? Skip a meal, buy the skin. If you don't want to skip a meal - then you obviously don't want the skin as much as you thought.

Everyone is *****ing about the cost of these optional skins. They want them "soooo bad" but do not want to give up anything for them. Skip a meal or buy 1 less drink at the bar, buy one less pack of cigs, or don't go to starbucks (jk its delicious)... All of a sudden - LOOK, YOU HAVE 5 DOLLARS! That allows you to buy the freakin skin.

The argument to that is: Well I'd rather spend those 5 dollars I just saved on something else. Which brings me to the point that you don't actually want the skin so much as you are upset other people have something that you don't. The skins are not targeted at the "5 dollars is too much" crowd

Everyone who WANTS TO can afford these skins.
(Disclaimer: if you are incredibly poor, you cannot afford these skins)

BankBank

02-09-2010

soooooo glad i bought this skin, especially with the new zilean buffs ;D