Welcome to the Audio Feedback forum

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2014

Can you guys explain some of the sound effect you guys did,like,the Vel Koz laser and beams?

Ikuorai

03-03-2014

Yay new forum

Violet

03-03-2014

Did you know if you rocket jump with Tristana the sound originates from where you click & not where Tristana is at? The more you know.

L Flare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2014

cant hear certain special interactions between certain champions..

Example: Lucian thresh

Valenten

03-03-2014

I personally would love a sound overhaul on the client and SR its all pretty old and out of date compared to other things.

Talohmiir

03-03-2014

As someone that uses a audio-chat program with friends when playing on a team, I would have to say that the music in champ select is brutal. You cannot hear one another without using the mixer to turn LoL overall sound down. Most of us adjust the volumes in a match, but you cannot do that in Champ Select. It would be cool if there was either a volume adjuster, or a mute button like at log-in. It is something we can work around, just typing in champ select, but it would be much nicer if we could speak without competing with those loud azz drums.

Zabstract

03-03-2014

Actually, I do have a question about the SR announcer. For the longest time I've always wanted to get a name and a bit more information. I don't think there's any info on her? From what I've seen anyways.

Praeco

Composer

03-03-2014
3 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinterheart View Post
The first thing I think about when it comes to sound is how dated the Summoner's Rift music is compared to the other three maps.
You may or may not have a point there, I admit.

sakakyu

03-03-2014

I do want to know what the audio engine update will do. WIll it add the ability to hear character interactions like in dawngate? WIll it affect the sounds localization (IE. will it make the sounds originate from the champ's current location?)

Any other general sound bites/ unused audio/ or random tips/ tidbits are awesome!

I wish I could sticky this thread =/

THANKS!

Praeco

Composer

03-03-2014
4 of 10 Riot Posts

I'll ping the other guys from our audio team so that you guys will get some responses!