NA and EU stability update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MA5T3RCH13F

02-28-2014

Riot servers are so bad in a level, they banned me for trying to reconnect to a rank game
i fuking tried to reconnect
i tried my best
riot just disconnect me like 5 times
i just want to play riot, i just want to play

NotAboutDatLife

02-28-2014

So...can we have...maybe like...a special mid season re-placement games? It'd be nice to feel like I have a chance to get where I belong rather than have loss after loss due to 4v5, 3v5, 2v5 and so on. And aside from Ranked and its typically atrocious community, the lag (while not your fault) simply makes it worse for the players, especially those of us with lots of money and time invested into the game.

Thank you, keep it up.

InstaLockNami

02-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareVirus View Post
Bump
Bump

EmeraldSamurai

02-28-2014

I've seen this soooo much i can help in anyway possible it's really pisses me off when i get disco'ed from a server.

blarkfase

02-28-2014

When can we expect to receive some RP and IP for the time and currency we've lost due to your server issues?

I mean, you guys use to do that and it was for small things. What about now?

NightmareVirus

02-28-2014

I believe the server move to optimize East coast needs to be priority. I believe that can be agreed on. Not champions. Not skins. Not Events. The general ability to ENJOY THAT GAME period. Needs to be top priority. NO one on the east coast is happy about the move to Oregon. It's caused a general increase in ping for all of us. It's made some of us almost unable to play. Why ruin something that was already working 'decently' alright to where not alot of people were complaining. Now you've stirred up a hornets nest of trouble.

What were the thoughts that made you guys consider moving the servers MORE west and even North some Sonic?

SuperSexySupport

02-28-2014

I always lag at the most crucial times during a teamfight this has never happened before. Where is the loss forgiven...?

We Are As One

02-28-2014

@sonicdeathmonk,

anything being done to address the USA -> BR and Brazil -> NA, routing issues? Currently people at least myself and my friends are not able to get into matches on BR from the USA and vice versa. And the looking glasses of places like Level3, ALOG, etc are not ever getting even close to the servers. I've already submitted multiple requests to support but they haven't read anything yet. This seems like a major issue to me, that would be pretty easy to fix?

For more info you can look at my support requests, traces etc:

-boo

Dethcore1

02-28-2014

The worst part is when im playing mid, once i get hit by velkoz, my game lags through the full combo until im dead then stops lagging

Mister Tulip

02-28-2014

Maybe people wouldn't DDOS you if you would have continued frequent updates to the game, rather than frequent RP deals/drains.