Contact me for Advertisement/Events

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

onisnake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-06-2010

For all who once agia don't know me, I am onisnake and I want you. Yes you. I have found my passion in this no longer lies with winning tournaments, but instead promoting and covering them. So I want your tournaments. If it's small let me know, if it's large definatly let me know. Got tournament level games? Give them to me I want to shoutcast them. I want to see this game succeed and I want to help all of you run your tournaments as best as you can help advertise them.

Contact me ingame as onisnake or e-mail me at onisnake@hotmail.com

I take suggestions, comments, anything you want to give to me. If you have questions to ask me. I'll even try to help bring to matt's (RiotMarcou) attention some concerns if possible. let us start showing that we can make a great community competitive scene.

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

12-06-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

I'm going to move this to the competitive discussion section.

I do want to reiterate that onisnake has been a great help to me and the community in promoting tournaments and being aware of community activities.

UnDeRtAkErS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by onisnake View Post
For all who once agia don't know me, I am onisnake and I want you. Yes you. I have found my passion in this no longer lies with winning tournaments, but instead promoting and covering them. So I want your tournaments. If it's small let me know, if it's large definatly let me know. Got tournament level games? Give them to me I want to shoutcast them. I want to see this game succeed and I want to help all of you run your tournaments as best as you can help advertise them.

Contact me ingame as onisnake or e-mail me at onisnake@hotmail.com

I take suggestions, comments, anything you want to give to me. If you have questions to ask me. I'll even try to help bring to matt's (RiotMarcou) attention some concerns if possible. let us start showing that we can make a great community competitive scene.

I just emailed you

OmgLucky

12-11-2010

So what does this entail? Do you help organize the tourney and help with the ladder creation? I was thinking of a tourney after New Years so ill email you if i get a little more information.

onisnake

Recruiter

12-12-2010

I help advertise the event as well as help smooth the process easier if you have question, and inform RiotMarcou if he hasn't had a chance to look at it yet.

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

12-20-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

bump

onisnake

Recruiter

12-22-2010

Now adding twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/onisnake

follow me as i will update when I find new tournaments for to sign up for, doing inhouses with runeterra.com, or anything of interest happening in the competitive scene

UnDeRtAkErS

01-26-2011

bump