NA and EU stability update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sonicdeathmonk

Vice President of Operations

02-25-2014
8 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsheGetsGanked View Post
No offense, but it took you this long to write this???? I guess better late then never I suppose.... But where is your urgency of keeping players UP TO DATE? like seriously this has been going on for at least two weeks.....

Either disable ranked entirely until you get this fixed.... or give us a cheap ass free skin rofl. I don't understand why you guys are so stingy to NA.... rofl.
We are in agreement that we have been slow to get messaging out on this, the team has come up with a new process that includes a forum post by the system admin or network admin who responds to an issue for every live service fix. Hold us accountable, we are going to get better at this.

TenryuuNoHoukou

02-25-2014

Just lost a ranked game because my whole team was getting disconnected. Thanks for making me lose LP ...

Ian Kohai

02-25-2014

I want to just say thanks for informing us. I have faith in riot and hope you guys down there can work things out soon. Gotta stay positive ^-^

Super Explosion

02-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicdeathmonk View Post
We are in agreement that we have been slow to get messaging out on this, the team has come up with a new process that includes a forum post by the system admin or network admin who responds to an issue for every live service fix. Hold us accountable, we are going to get better at this.
Now, if you could get the game designers to perhaps do this for things like rework progress, that might be pretty good.

dreamcounter

02-25-2014

Riot, maybe you guys can hire some hackers as well to see how they hack and make a better security system against their methods.

TenSlashTen

02-26-2014

Im glad you're writing riot.

Good on you.

Still not gonna play on NA that much though, no hard feelings.

Its hard to climb here... games are longer than korea... and the lag is generally when i want to play. (atm its not lagging so ofc i want to play and i am!)

I love league of legends.

TFGMarkus

02-26-2014

I have been getting lag spikes but while I am in game my champion sits still or afk farms. I am still able to type some of the time to my team and private message people on league and get their responses while "attempting to reconnect". I do not play on wifi and I know it is not an issue with my service because I play other online games during the last 2 weeks and never lagged even once. Is this a server issue?

TenSlashTen

02-26-2014

nvm 3v5. wasting my time cause this lee sin wont surrender a 3v5 with 2 level 1s in spawn.
Sigh.
Waste of time.

Thug

02-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicdeathmonk View Post
Could be related to a move of the game servers from Los Angeles area to the Portland Oregon area. We are already optimizing Internet routes and directly connecting to many ISPs and telecoms, so you should be seeing improved ping time soon (a direct connection to Time Warner is in work as well). We have one more game server move planned so expect another ping time change this year for everyone (most players should be much happier).
Sonic you know how the California servers and Oregon servers randomly rotated before?
Do you know if the new server location will do the same? I think it will be a big change for pings from game to game if that is still the case.

Provenone

02-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggle View Post
stfu 3 weeks of lag is unacceptable

I heard "your ISP cant handle anything so PERMABAN Me b/c i'm an insecure child"