Omg helmet bro

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jikker

Senior Member

02-22-2014

I really want to know what Riot is thinking right now. They release an awesome trailer thinking we'll all be like "OMG Vel'Koz is amazing!" and inadvertently they reveal the most awesome champion ever Helmet Bro. I mean, seriously, did they really think we would fixate on what they consider to be a random guy so hard?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaidd

Junior Member

02-22-2014

i support this idea fully! reading that lore reminded me a lot of axe cop for some reason lol.

the start of his video reminded me of dark souls as well. a knight wandering around in a dark forest with some magical thing sticking out of the ground. now we just need him sitting by a bonfire.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Dathyron

Senior Member

02-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jikker View Post
I really want to know what Riot is thinking right now. They release an awesome trailer thinking we'll all be like "OMG Vel'Koz is amazing!" and inadvertently they reveal the most awesome champion ever Helmet Bro. I mean, seriously, did they really think we would fixate on what they consider to be a random guy so hard?
Riot team: "HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS AWESOME CHAMP"

GD: "#HelmetBro2014"

Riot team: "wat"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giigman

Junior Member

02-22-2014

Riot, please. Please make Helmet Bro the next champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dizenten

Junior Member

02-22-2014

upvoting Helmet Bro


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Paddo

Production Coordinator

02-22-2014
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Every one of Helmet bros abilities is a dash but at the end of the dash he stuns himself for a short duration to put himself in further more dramatic danger.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DAKOTARIFT

Senior Member

02-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Paddo View Post
Every one of Helmet bros abilities is a dash but at the end of the dash he stuns himself for a short duration to put himself in further more dramatic danger.
Much like your ability to address server issues and compensation to players!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neo Cyrus

Senior Member

02-22-2014

Confirmed on Saint's stream: New champion in the works is Helmet Bro. He's a highly mobile melee tank carry assassin support DPS mage fighter bruiser. Instead of mana he uses drama as a resource.

His mission is to destroy everything from the void and anything that uses its disgusting power. So we can finally delete Kassadin and we have official lore to back it up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CynicalGiant

Senior Member

02-22-2014

Helmet Bro was just your average every day Demacian soldier until he ran into Velkoz one fateful night. He was blasted with powerful void magic and survived. He now has void abilities and swears to take revenge on all void creatures.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Dathyron

Senior Member

02-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKOTARIFT View Post
Much like your ability to address server issues and compensation to players!
Or yours to get downvotes because you tried to ruin a hilarious thread with your douchbaggery!