mf pbe changes o,o

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leux6

02-18-2014

so they reverted the w changes...they remove the stack of impure on her ult...q still cost 70 mana...w still cost 50 mana....wat WHAT?

source:

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/27...2-18-2014-ryze

ProfDrDeath

02-18-2014

They are pulling the MF changes for now. Rickless wrote something about that in the PBE MF thread.

oOTritonOo

02-18-2014

I miss Ionic Spark. Played with it when I first joined (tail end of Season 2), and then it was removed from the game. Great item. May it rest in peace.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

02-18-2014
1 of 1 Riot Posts

yeah, pulling the changes for now as it caused some technical issues for another team (and i had already gotten some good feedback and bug reports). i'll make some changes and get her back on the pbe for 4.4 which is looking like when the changes could ship assuming all goes well~

if you have any thoughts on the changes and don't have access to the pbe forums, feel free to drop them here and i'll take a look when i get a bit more spare time. :3

Abbey Street

02-18-2014

R.I.P MF jungle
2014-2014

exec3

02-18-2014

Here's what I posted in the previous MF thread in case you haven't been back there.

"I have to say the Double Up targeting is extremely confusing. :S Though the main thing i'm getting from this is that unless an enemy champ is afflicted by Impure Shots (a good idea btw) it will prioritize minions which is the exact opposite of what anyone wants.

I would have preferred a simpler solution of if a champ is within that 20 degree cone (or 40 degree cone if afflicted with Impure Shots) Double Up will hit the champ and anything else stays at pure random (or whatever the old formula was).

I really like the Impure Shots idea but you're asking us to AA the enemy before we can use Double Up which doesn't make much sense to me as Double Up is supposed to be her harass tool (which outranges her AA) so in lane once you go in for AA's you're not really aiming to land the second shot of Double Up anymore."

To add onto that, does the Impure shots stack reset if you target somebody else (and if not how long does it last)? I'm trying to think of what would happen if you attack one champ, then attack another champ then try to Double Up the first champ again. I assume it doesn't reset when hitting someone else because then Hurricane and her new ult wouldn't work but it would be nice if we knew how long impure shots lasted on them via some sort of graphic (sorry if there already is one though I haven't noticed it).

PandA ChinA

02-18-2014

My game account at the time the game update dropped and then when I enter the game that I re connected but has been disconnected from the game now past 2 hours into the game and stay connected game interface please help me my account number is hapsatan

Terchio

02-19-2014

I am very much not a fan of removing AP scaling on Impure Shots. One of the aspects I liked about MF was her kit appearing to work nearly backwards between AP and AD (Burst and AoE for AD, more of a DPS feel for AP). However, that was never utilized on an Impure Shots ratio that maxed at a .25 AP ratio (compared to a Teemo at .3 + poison and Kayle at .4, no charging). If the ratio got some love, it would be worthwhile to try her as an actual AP/Attack Speed character.

Another opinion I have is that she could instead gain a heal on-hit effect on attack. Only reason I think this is because AP/Attack Speed characters have issues sustaining in fights, thanks to the lack of AD for Lifesteal and the lack of spell damage for Spellvamp. Teemo, Kayle, and others tend to work around this by bursting. MF could instead have a healing AP ratio. Just my opinion.

NotBuzzJack

02-19-2014

I had more success with a Manamune CDR build than I did with the standard ADC setup. Her Q doesn't crit, has a low cooldown, and applies on hit effects, so Muramana sounds like a good idea. Of course the damn thing takes forever to charge now days...

While the new Double-Up indicator is fancy and all, I'd rather the skill just be turned into an AA enhancer.

LVNsNASmurf

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
yeah, pulling the changes for now as it caused some technical issues for another team (and i had already gotten some good feedback and bug reports). i'll make some changes and get her back on the pbe for 4.4 which is looking like when the changes could ship assuming all goes well~

if you have any thoughts on the changes and don't have access to the pbe forums, feel free to drop them here and i'll take a look when i get a bit more spare time. :3
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4225968

In short, she's awesomer now, thank you for it all.