I wonder how bad all the @Riot's want to tell us off.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HollowxIchigo

02-18-2014

I'm honestly not sure what all of this is about. Frankly all of the threads about "Riot only wants you for your money!" and "Billion dollar company can't fix server lag!" Those threads to me are pointless and downright stupid. Go QQ to mommy becuse you can't play your game at the moment. I've played multiple MMO's and I understand that when servers go down and crash its hectic for you guys too. Some people don't realize the effort you guys put in busting your asses to try and make us happy. Yet people still complain and demand compensation. Like seriously? You guys make one of the largest played games FREE TO PLAY and people want to complain? I know when servers are laggy, crashing, bad, etc that you guys are working on it asap so for everyone out there "Riot sucks, GReddy, etc" Please unstall the game and go try being a game designer for a change then when people complain to you like that come back and apoligize to Riot with a 500 strongly worded letter and flowers.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

02-18-2014
38 of 63 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goronfighter View Post
Just wanted to pop in here and say I love you guys and all the hard work you do.
I love YOU guys and all the hard playing you do!

lm Krueger ml

02-18-2014

Just dropping in to say, you guys rock

Super Explosion

02-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHedge64 View Post
Riotfriends, since you tagged out Morello to talk about money things, can you tag out with like, Kitae or something to talk about lore?

We're a small minority but I don't particularly getting **** on because lore isn't very popular.
Their lore has quite a bit of untapped potential.

But they need to treat it like a living world, not a glossy comic book.

ShinRaigeki

02-18-2014

Personally I expected a lot more lore progress, there's a reason I like the "Dunk Squad" series of "Comics" fan-made by players. Silly, but fairly honest to Lore. If a lil bendy.

HollowxIchigo

02-18-2014

Quite honestly some of you QQ'ers need a server crash right now to sit down and think about how this game is taking control of your emotions. When servers go down instead of going straight to the forums and raging try sitting back watch some Tv or for me I like to sit back and watch some Esports because Riot is working on it. These things dont just happen instantly you need to give them time they are an excellent company and will fix it soon

Goddess Farore

02-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
I'm sorry, but this will likely be the last time I respond to you. You've clearly taken Econ, but you don't seem to remember it terribly well. Skimming is a strategy for highly differentiated products with low competition (like ours). Penetration pricing is good for less differentiated products with high competition (not ours). My example with PFE was that we didn't skim, but we should have if we wanted to maximize profits as it's a perfect example of an item you would skim with. Please please please pick up your textbook if you have any upcoming exams around this issue :/
Wizardcrab keepin' it relevant to the main topic:
"I wonder how bad all the @Riot's want to tell us off."

I don't really see how insulting him, helps him or anyone understand your intent. It can be hard to see good intentions that are heavily laced with sarcasm and condescension.

I for one, am just a pleb and I don't understand economics as well as what is clearly expected around here, I was finding the conversation between the two of you quite enlightening.

EXO Sehun

02-18-2014

Any chance we could get more refund tokens? Like... 1 per year? It's not like they decrease profit or anything, either..

ClarkJKent

02-18-2014

Hey if any Reds are still around I have some sick concept art for that Brown Cube Hecarim skin Wizardcrab announced

Click image for larger version

Name:	brown cube hecarim.png
Views:	34
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	899702

ShinRaigeki

02-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkJKent View Post
Hey if any Reds are still around I have some sick concept art for that Brown Cube Hecarim skin Wizardcrab announced

Attachment 899702
You forgot the toiletpaper tube spear and the upside-down Pyramids of Giza for legs.