[Help Request[Supports in need

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeeeHaaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2014

Hey if you want some support advice just add me on League. Yours truly WeeeHaaa diamond support main!!

Sadistic Lulu

Recruiter

02-15-2014

if you're going tanky, try leona.

if you're going the squishy healer, try sona.

soraka takes legit skill, b/c of her lack of cc (she just heals and silences.)

BuboBubo

Business Analyst

02-15-2014
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisDerpina View Post
if you're going tanky, try leona.

if you're going the squishy healer, try sona.
Pretty much this. Their IP costs are lower too, so its lower risk if you don't have a feel for either of them.

Edit: Don't forget about the sona poke!

WizzadDeBz

02-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspyOwner View Post
my advice: don't play Soraka

Lulu/Thresh/Leona/Nami/Annie are the best go-to supports at the moment
Karma/Alistar/Janna/Blitzcrank/Taric better than the rest but not as good as the above
Sona/Zyra/Soraka are probably the worst as of right now due to meta shifts + Soraka being pure cancer/not adding anything to a lane.

shame too because Zyra/Sona are fun champs that I like to play relatively often

if you asked me at the start of pre-season s4 then Taric would have been in a class of his own above every other support by far
Soraka is fine for certain comps. I wouldn't necessarily put zyra/sona below Karma and Alistair, not at all.

Tinker Gearsmith

02-16-2014

What would you recommend for someone who prefers a more passive playstyle of support? I prefer someone whose entire being is pumped into improving their lane partner, and that of the entire team. I also tend to dislike the current focus on the poke game.

Currently stuck playing lulu and sona, since soraka causes queue dodges and karma's rework basically turned her from actual support into another piece of **** mage.

h 2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker Gearsmith View Post
What would you recommend for someone who prefers a more passive playstyle of support? I prefer someone whose entire being is pumped into improving their lane partner, and that of the entire team. I also tend to dislike the current focus on the poke game.

Currently stuck playing lulu and sona, since soraka causes queue dodges and karma's rework basically turned her from actual support into another piece of **** mage.
wisp

PodunkTheMighty

02-16-2014

Janna goes with everything.

Venowolf

02-16-2014

Actually Nunu is a very weak support need some atention for me.

Nami Leona Tresh Annie Lulu actually are the support that I most seen in my games...

DangnabitRH

02-16-2014

Janna might fit well with you're preference of a passive playstyle. She's great at peeling for her team with her Q and ult, as well as her W. The AD bonus from her shield is awesome on all adc's but some benefit a bit more, like caitlyn because her range makes her a very strong lane bully even before the bonus AD from janna's shield.