Why is gold So toxic

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bumbertyr

02-15-2014

like, i want to get to platinum, but seriously i dont want to have to play through gold, i had to just flat out leave 2 ranked matches today just because of how bad people were beginning to act. Not only that most of the people that rage are the ones who are flat out bad. i feel like the ones who should be in gold are in bronze while the ones who should be in bronze are in gold. i really don't know what to do at this point as my win loss is slowly plummeting due to horrid and toxic teamates.

ShadowScorpionX

02-15-2014

i'd like to introduce you to the people down here in bronze 5

Naethmor

02-15-2014

If you afk, you're just as toxic as them.

Hopefully you're reporting those people to start cleaning up some of the trash that is the league community.

SelikemKwadz

02-15-2014

You don't deserve to be plat if you leave games pnly because of how your teammates are acting. Focus on your own play and mute them or you'll never get anywhere

Nemesis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2014

Why don't you just make a ranked 5s team? achieve your goals there with people you CHOOSE to play with.

SelikemKwadz

02-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethmor View Post
If you afk, you're just as toxic as them.
I'd much rather take his "toxic" teammates over an afk any day

Kakakarot Cake

02-15-2014

i'll like to introduce you to platinum elo... where people are coky as fk, have decent mechanics, and have extremely basic gameplay knowledge... so when you tell someone that he shouldn't have done something stupid like chase people while he was in a teamfight as some tanky front liner as his entire backline gets raped, he tells you to fk off bcuz you suck and he's in plat... also did i mention that it's hard as fk to win here bcuz since people are actually somewhat decent... you can't win by yourself... you have to rely on team plays

GroveStr33tOG

02-15-2014

Mute em, play your game, carry hard. There's really nothing much you can do if they start getting upset.

HawksGoCAW

02-15-2014

Why is toxic the only adjective people know now-a-days?

8thWorldWonderYo

02-15-2014

I'd take toxic teammates over an afk any day

at least the teammates can do something

12345 ... 8