For those of you who have been here since S1,what is it that you look forward to?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphazonex

02-15-2014

I use to not care about skins. But now I find myself looking forward to those almost as much if not more so than the next new champion.

Eclipse Apostle

02-15-2014

It's still all about the Champions. I never remember League feeling so goddamn stale when Champion releases were followed by announcements for the next one only a week later. I still remember looking at the teaser for Mordekaiser and thinking he was going to be an ultra-tank.

For all you young'ns what don't give a hoot 'bout not "anatomicel currek" non-sense, take yerself a peek a'tha' Irerlier teaser. I's a good'n.

Holy Malevolence

02-15-2014

I'm honestly more interested in the inherent design of the game than I am in playing at present.
Observing new champions, FOTM's, trends, and determining what's good design and what's bad design. Then formulating tactics to fix the problems that I note.

Like with the jungle items. I once noted that every time a jungle item was good in the jungle, some laner(Usually Ezreal) would abuse it in lane and get it nerfed. So I suggested that the stats of a jungle item should scale with how many large creeps you've killed, making it stronger on a jungler than a laner.

So I'm quite enthralled by the changed to Spirit of the Spectral Wraith. It's almost like they changed it specifically to make me happy, and now I'm curious as to if it will maintain a balanced yet worthwhile state.

RexSaur

02-15-2014

I honestly dont look foward to new champs at all, specially with the powercreep happening more than ever and the whole ''overloaded'' kits issue, we already have more than enough ''OPs'' in the game for too little bans.

I look foward for older champs fixes/reworks/buffs to make them more playable with the current metagame.

Fugis

02-15-2014

I wish they stopped making new champs, or only did a couple a year.

I look forward to advancing in ranked leagues...so I guess just personal goals. Bronze S1, Silver S2, Gold S3, and already close to Plat S4.

I also enjoy new items more than new champs.

Ahris Threesome

02-15-2014

I played since early season 2....
I only look forward to the day Riot gets here **** together, back in season 1 and 2 Riot actually gave a damn

CrimsonCzar

02-15-2014

Lore
Kassadin's Daughter
Kog'maw's daddy
Lore
Spellvamp being useful again
Lore

Zileas

VP of Game Design

02-15-2014
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Well... I'm really looking forward to TeamBuilder personally.

Super Explosion

02-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Will the 'metagame' finally end, Zileas?

Xhieron

02-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Likewise. If you guys do this right it will eliminate one of the biggest headaches to plague matchmaking since day one. I'm really rooting for it and really grateful for the team that's been working so hard on it.

12345 ... 11