Looking for a Rioter for 1000th win!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaxChaotic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2014

A bunch of my friends said I should see if a Rioter would play my 1000th-win game with me! So if any reds have some spare time and are up for a game, just message me please!

Bao

Recruiting Coordinator

02-14-2014
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Hey! Not sure if you have found anyone yet but I'd be willing to play with you later today (past 7 pm PST). Feel free to add me

CBennett1212

02-14-2014

wow - Red even beat the "first" posts -
some more customer service at its finest - well done
enjoy the game summoners - and MaxChaotic - congrats on 1000 wins - keep it up !

MalikCaesar777

02-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Bao View Post
Hey! Not sure if you have found anyone yet but I'd be willing to play with you later today (past 7 pm PST). Feel free to add me
Your picture looks like a fish to me.

I figured out it was an axe. But I can't stop seeing the fish.

MaxChaotic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2014

Thanks a bunch! I'll message you later tonight

Rub Jelly On Me

02-14-2014

Quote:
Where were you for my 69th win?

Calderweiss

02-14-2014

Hey Bao, since you're recruiting coordinator, could we chat sometime about recruitment and the hiring process at Riot Games? That sounds like it could be fascinating if you'd be willing to share some knowledge.

The White Plague

02-14-2014

Good guy Bao

MaxChaotic

02-14-2014

Not sure if Bao will look at this again, but I've tried friending "Riot Bao" and "Bao" but the add friend feature seems unresponsive.

Edit: Turns out it's working just fine; sorry if I spammed you with invites, Bao!

Snowey Ballz

02-14-2014

Quote:
I am so glad there are video game companies that have employees that aren't too cocky to play a game with their dedicated players. It keeps a great connection to the player-base and can make players want to strive to get to 999 wins, just to play with a Rioter. Keep doing this please.