LoL Starter Pack Bundle

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxMLG420NoScopeX

02-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaSteve View Post
I don't think an XP boost is a good idea. The point of leveling is to learn the game. Speeding through it can result in missin valuable knowledge.
Except a player's knowledge of the game isn't entirely reflected by their summoner level. If anything, its good that players can speed through a few levels because they would have quicker access to more summoner spells, masteries, and higher tiered runes.

Just Jangle

02-14-2014

Curious question, this pack is gona be avaible to purchase in every server? or just NA?

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2014

I'm sorry, but this is about as ****ing stupid as it gets.

Outside of the two rather minimal boosts, it is purely 450 IP champions. Not a single person (hopefully) is stupid enough to waste RP on any of them.

Why not simply just give them the pack of champions for free if they complete both tutorials? It's not like they make a profit for the company anyways.

Some English Guy

02-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholyrath View Post
I'm sorry, but this is about as ****ing stupid as it gets.

Outside of the two rather minimal boosts, it is purely 450 IP champions. Not a single person (hopefully) is stupid enough to waste RP on any of them.

Why not simply just give them the pack of champions for free if they complete both tutorials? It's not like they make a profit for the company anyways.
$5 of rp to get a good selection of champions and some boosts, and allow you to save IP for unlocking higher cost champions. I think it's a pretty good price myself.

Devi Freak Mint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2014

Honestly, I'd say remove the free RP players get at level 3(?) and make every account get the 8 champions for free and introduce new flex bundles.

Other notes:
-Make sure the bundle is easy to see for new players.
-Disable purchasing the bundled champions individually for RP.
-Make it impossible to purchase once you own all 8 champions.

Evangele

02-14-2014

this is a great idea! good job!

Durzaka

02-14-2014

Thats cool, but i wouldnt recommend any of those champions for my friends to play to learn the game, because they will be bored out of their god damn mind before they actually reach the fun stuff.

Some English Guy

02-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi Freak Mint View Post
Honestly, I'd say remove the free RP players get at level 3(?) and make every account get the 8 champions for free. And then redo the flex bundles.
They won't remove the free RP players get, it's there to incentivise spending money

BuboBubo

Business Analyst

02-14-2014
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Jangle View Post
Curious question, this pack is gona be avaible to purchase in every server? or just NA?
Yes - it may take a day or so to roll out, but that is the plan.

Unholyrath

02-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some English Guy View Post
$5 of rp to get a good selection of champions and some boosts, and allow you to save IP for unlocking higher cost champions. I think it's a pretty good price myself.
$5 for 3600 IP worth of champions.

Might as well spent the extra $2 and you can buy all 8 of the bundle champions with IP and get a 975 RP champion for the same cost.

1234567 ... 9