Will Hexakill be a temporary or permanent game mode?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChromeDome

02-14-2014

1v1 and 2v2 seemed pretty short lived and they were fun. Will Hexakill be temporary as well?

ChiIdPhotography

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2014

Temporary.

Not Tolans Smurf

02-14-2014

If you have fun it's temp
If you don't have fun it's perm ex: TT

Captain Doomsday

02-15-2014

There's literally no reason why it should be temporary: It's more work to take it out and that's nothing but rude to the fans.
So yes, it's temporary.

Feed Zac Candy

02-15-2014

As these game modes are rotated in and out, they have a surge of popularity the first day and slowly begin to die as time goes on. I believe Meddler posted some graphs showing the popularity and decline of One for All and Showdown.

ZephyrDrake

02-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feed Zac Candy View Post
As these game modes are rotated in and out, they have a surge of popularity the first day and slowly begin to die as time goes on. I believe Meddler posted some graphs showing the popularity and decline of One for All and Showdown.
of course people will lose interest, it's something new so people want to try it out after a while some people decide not to get too attached to it since it won't be permanent

wolfax

02-15-2014

I wouldn't have a problem with them being temporary if they actually rotated a different mode every now and then. Like 2 weeks of hexakill, then immediately after 2 weeks of 1v1, then 2 weeks of 2v2, [add more here]

ZephyrDrake

02-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfax View Post
I wouldn't have a problem with them being temporary if they actually rotated a different mode every now and then. Like 2 weeks of hexakill, then immediately after 2 weeks of 1v1, then 2 weeks of 2v2, [add more here]
i wouldn't mind if they were temporary modes if this was the case OR if they made these modes available in customs so while they work out any little quirks/balancing/whatever people that really liked the mode could still play them with friends

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2014

I get confused when people make threads like these. Did they not read the six sentence announcement post?

Black Elixir

02-15-2014

Everything worldly is temporary...