2013 Riot points rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

innervation

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontHassleDaHoff View Post
- most importantly don't suck

Our initial thought on this back on 2012, was to give our fans different Summoner icons, but that was at a time when icons weren't readily available and as Lavasioth pointed out - icons won't do.
Agree with both of those. But damn, was fishing for a spoiler and got nothing. Although I don't know how much I've spent on the game, it's enough that I'm really looking forward to this initiative

TSP FEAR

02-07-2014

@DONTHASSLETHEHOFF - You said Summoner Icons wont do. But what are they looking into? I personally think a higher or highest tier should be a border. But i dont know what other things to give for rewards that would be cosmetic? how about invite badges like they did for season 3 or allowing exclusive access to some or all vault skins? but again I dont know.

I though am super excited to see these rewards though, not because I think its deserved but because it is appreciating the players who support what you guys do! I personally have spent around 2500 on this game and do it because I love the game. Thanks again

TSP FEAR

Caught Warding

02-07-2014

Whatever you do please don't tell me how much I've spent on RP.

B00tyWarriorr

02-07-2014

Another pointless response from a red, " we're unorganized and sloppy and keep tabs on nothing, pls don't be mad that we're so unprofessional."

NocPat

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontHassleDaHoff View Post
On a scale of awesomeness I would say it's up there with an 11 Yordle scout squad given too much caffeine and free time. It's going to be awesome (at least we're trying to make it that way).

But on a serious note, I don't want to spoil too much. As Moons posted back on page two, we have some ideas around this and we're currently getting feedback from some of our players. There are a lot of variables in play here, and if you look through the threads, they echo some of our concerns:
- don't alienate the players between those that have spent a lot vs. not a lot
- account for those of you that have spent "abnormal amounts" (quoting Kay911kay) vs. those that have spent less.
- most importantly don't suck

Our initial thought on this back on 2012, was to give our fans different Summoner icons, but that was at a time when icons weren't readily available and as Lavasioth pointed out - icons won't do.

Other details around tiers, rewards, and timing, are still under review.
I know you're joking, but don't overhype it.

If every single thing Riot does is called 11/10, awesome, the best thing of all time; and then it's released as a 6 or a 7, massive disappointment occurs.

If everything's super, nothing will be.

Prince Jarvan

02-08-2014

I might get down votes because i know they have said we only get 3 but i think it would be cool if say people who have purchased RP could get a refund token..

XdeathscyX

02-08-2014

Hey riot I think you should give some reward to people who send skins to friends like me damm I always send skin and I use 1/7 of it.hope you guy understand.

King Reidrum

02-09-2014

Maybe access to old skins such as black alistar, rusty blitz

Toshihik0

02-10-2014

I'd love an answer on people who bought/spent RP on the NA server and then transfered to another server.

Toshihik0

02-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshihik0 View Post
I'd love an answer on people who bought/spent RP on the NA server and then transfered to another server.
hopeless bump.