Ironstylus: "We're on track to release a VU every month or so."

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deftones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2014

I think its obvious from most Rioter's posts that there is indeed way too much time spent talking and discussing the game, success is ruining this game at an alarming rate from every angle. It's like owning a farm and instead of maintaining it, watering it etc, you just sit inside and talk about it, while your fruit rots.

GamerGuy09

02-06-2014

@IronStylus

I'm new here, but I just want to when could we expect a Heimerdinger VU? I think Heimerdinger is in the top 5 champions that need a VU soon. It seems like Riot has been hinting at him because his new design is on the button to the RiotGames API Open Beta on your main website. It probably means nothing, but I really want to know so bad!

Crinnit

Senior Recruiter

02-06-2014

After you make a VU can we expect a new skin to come along with it? Maybe not at the same date but soon after.

Zana Lyrander

02-07-2014

I have to ask if Taric is on the list any time soon. I've heard that a VU is in the works for him and that it will be fabulous, but that was a long time ago, and people have been asking for it for years now... It just seems a shame that a character who is described in the lore as being incredibly handsome looks so ugly in game... His feet are enormous and his head is tiny. When seen next to other human champions, he looks almost deformed. Plus his animations seem so stiff, it's sad for a Taric main to see.

This seem particularly unfair given how many revisions have been made to his kit over the years, so we can't even make the excuse that he has been forgotten, because he clearly has not. Yet I haven't heard a peep about a Taric VU in ages, and am starting to lose hope of ever seeing his model fixed to match the fabulous nature of his character. I try to have faith, yet it's hard to keep believing after so long...

Brale Bane Power

02-07-2014

I'm still waiting...

Lalawooo

02-08-2014

hey Iron what about a VU for pantheon, im sure you have something up your sleeve for him

The Mechy

02-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftones View Post
I think its obvious from most Rioter's posts that there is indeed way too much time spent talking and discussing the game, success is ruining this game at an alarming rate from every angle. It's like owning a farm and instead of maintaining it, watering it etc, you just sit inside and talk about it, while your fruit rots.
I disagree. If you were here back in season 1, there was even more posts back then, and it was good for the game.

Mundo

02-09-2014

Mundo VU in there somewhere? I know you guys did an awesome job with TPA Mundo.

Also if you want suggestions for skins, Firefighter Fiddlesticks [Drain Fire hose], Gorilla Suit Mundo [Throws Bananas] and Bumblebee Rumble [Bee swarm is flames, honey ult]

Deftones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanical Heart View Post
I disagree. If you were here back in season 1, there was even more posts back then, and it was good for the game.
I was here in 2009... and there was more done and less talk, seems like riot hired a few too many analysts and now tries a bit too hard to cater to everyone and can't seem to get much done. "Soon "

Amedamaneku

02-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Funny thing is, I think we could simply replace base Renekton's head and we'd be cool. His animations are fine, his rig is fine, his particles are decent, his face just looks a little derpy. I'd like it to fall in line with the splash.
Can't you just copy+paste Pool Party's head?