im sorry for **** talking all you plat/ low diamond players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Currymancer

02-08-2014

that i got qued up with for hundreds of normal games after getting 800 wins, i love you guys. after playing so many games against high golds/low plats and the occasional diamond, i now wreck silver/gold players. thnx

Zileas

VP of Game Design

02-08-2014
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Currymancer View Post
that i got qued up with for hundreds of normal games after getting 800 wins, i love you guys. after playing so many games against high golds/low plats and the occasional diamond, i now wreck silver/gold players. thnx
This is amazing.. How long did that take you by the way?

Currymancer

02-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
This is amazing.. How long did that take you by the way?
omg you commented on one of my posts, i'm about to cry :') i started playing LoL in november 2011 i had like 8 wins or so then quit since it lagged on my pc, but some friends got me back into the game june 2013 so it took me about 8 months playing like 5-6 hours a day

Furi Kuri

02-08-2014

I remember when my MMR was plat/d in normals. Could never beat anyone past D3.

EpicSmurfAccount

02-09-2014

I'm roughly at 1000 wins in Normals. Every time I do a Normal Draft I get placed with Plat+ (not many of them here on the OCE server). I'm on roughly a ~22 win streak in ranked now and enjoy the challenge that every game brings.

Currymancer

02-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSmurfAccount View Post
I'm roughly at 1000 wins in Normals. Every time I do a Normal Draft I get placed with Plat+ (not many of them here on the OCE server). I'm on roughly a ~22 win streak in ranked now and enjoy the challenge that every game brings.
nice win streak :P what rank are you in ranked?

Yasako

02-09-2014

This thread is an example of how to climb.

You play Normals to practice, potentially inflating Normals MMR if it's so easy and playing against Diamonds and Plats and whatever, then you go back to Ranked.

Peons who only play Ranked 24/7 despite incurring a negative W-L total are just ugghgh

EpicSmurfAccount

02-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Currymancer View Post
nice win streak :P what rank are you in ranked?
I went from Bronze III to Silver III in the last week or so of Season 3 to get the rewards. I haven't done placements yet (I'm 1 from 1 at the moment) but I have ~Gold V-III MMR.

Aroph

02-09-2014

fk u skrub i rek u 1v1 me irl im stronk

Vayne is my life

02-09-2014

ya my normals are basically against 2-3 diamonds every game now so going back to ranked at low plat feels so much easier for me skill wise.