Typical Late Night GD Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScruffyScruffs

02-08-2014

I just had this [Awsome/Great/Lovely] game in which [top/mid/bot] lane totally carried by correctly [building items that fit the situation/do actions that dictated the game in our favor] against a team of [equally skill opponents/OP champions]. It's because of great players like this that I constantly win at LoL, and I understand why I am still silver 4 because I know that I can learn from these individuals. I know I can improve because I know there's always room to improve. Lastly, I am here to ask for advice, but what I'm really here to do is to voice my love for LoL on GD, because my roomate is out buying beer. In summary, I hope to correct faults, and one to hope to become brillant at this game.

Sincerely,
Content Late Night GDer who just won a game

Discuss.

Elyna

02-08-2014

Our plague event affects Reds

FlamingoFondue

02-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastie View Post
Kissing =/= Hentai

Honestly, did you think before you posted, or did you just want attention as fast as possible?

a perverse sexual desire

^ wikipedia definition of hentai. Get wrecked. Go Browns

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hentai

xSarang

02-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furi Kuri View Post
My Senpai noticed me for the first time in weeks. I was so happy
Lucky :'(

AntiSkillshot

02-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I actually just did a ton of work and was browsing GD (and noticed this trend), but it's true, we don't typically work at midnight on a saturday night, unless that 'work' is playing LoL.
You should have said "testing" instead of "playing".

What have you been doing with your life, man???

Zileas

VP of Game Design

02-08-2014
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Scruffz View Post
I just had this [Awsome/Great/Lovely] game in which [top/mid/bot] lane totally carried by correctly [building items that fit the situation/do actions that dictated the game in our favor] against a team of [equally skill opponents/OP champions]. It's because of great players like this that I constantly win at LoL, and I understand why I am still silver 4 because I know that I can learn from these individuals. I know I can improve because I know there's always room to improve. Lastly, I am here to ask for advice, but what I'm really here to do is to voice my love for LoL on GD, because my roomate is out buying beer. In summary, I hope to correct faults, and one to hope to become brillant at this game.

Sincerely,
Content Late Night GDer who just won a game

Discuss.
Nice.

Kiyoish

02-08-2014

Zileas is my hero, I aspire to be like him.

Vallant

02-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I actually just did a ton of work and was browsing GD (and noticed this trend), but it's true, we don't typically work at midnight on a saturday night, unless that 'work' is playing LoL.
While I can understand noticing the trend. What you did in the first post is going to do nothing but agitate the community into making a bunch of pot shots at you and the rest of the Riot team as well as incite those players who have been posting things like that. A lot of people use the forums to vent and move on because 1. They don't have many real friends. 2. It's late as hell and they love the responses from GD for a good laugh. 3. They honestly don't care and they are posting in an attempt to get banned so they don't have to continue to feed the addiction that is LoL.

Don't get me wrong, the trend is noticable by Stevie Wonder, but calling it out, even if you're a member of Riot, usually isn't an attractive move.

Viral Nightmare

02-08-2014

Very helpful Reds I see, I lost a game as 16/4 Varus earlier because of an afker, something I have no control over. I know I played well though. You'd probably just mock me anyway though, I laff evri tiem

NA Darklarik

02-08-2014

Zilias plz talk about low counterplay champs like Fizz and Teemo. With the oracle changes teemo's shrooms are a real problem (to not mention how annoying he is in lane if you did not pick the right champion).

And fizz being able to deliver his entire combo in 2 seconds without anyway to react unless you have Hourglass and even then its only for AP, Fizz needs rework, he has no counterplay to his assault. Its Just R E-in WQ Boom your deleted.