For the love of god i need help

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanisher001

02-08-2014

I rlly dont know what to do anymore i try everything i read every guide im not toxic and i usually win my lane BUT EVERY ******* GAME I GET A DAM TROLL -____-- no matter if were winning or losing someone always has to look on the negative side of things starts *****ing and then troll and im so use to it for the first time i feel like quitting this game my ranks and normals are both like this and its rlly pissing me off bcus u cant get fed and carry a whole team of bronzies who dont know what group means or dont listen to 20 pings or that hey there at drag dont go like im seriously not getting why im with this people when i dont play like im a fuking 5 year old whos still in diapers its so retarded i get it every game ill go 5/1 end up 6/7 ill go 3/1 end up 4/6 its useless i cant carry my team in any role i try and the one time i actually do win a game its when my team isnt trolling and knows there character not playing the char as a first time in a fuking ranked game

Heres an example of what i gotta go through

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_6.png
Views:	437
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	892267  

Gibbon100

02-08-2014

Statistically there are more trolls on the enemy team than on your team throughout all your ranked games.
Plus SoloQ is all about carrying.
If you cannot carry then you have no right to advance.

Also you should get a bigger thumbnail if you would like sympathy

Zileas

VP of Game Design

02-08-2014
1 of 3 Riot Posts

I think you are a prime candidate for sticking to premades. You can control your team chemistry that way.

Feed Zac Candy

02-08-2014

Blocks names on the left side.
Blocks only one name in the chat log.

The White Plague

02-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I think you are a prime candidate for sticking to premades. Give it a shot, you may find it easier to deal with.
I blame you for Kassadin

TheKillerAngel

02-08-2014

wow so rage very anger much wall of text

Unversable13

The Council

02-08-2014

I'll play with you sometime OP. I usually don't win, but we sure as heck always have fun! :^)

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I think you are a prime candidate for sticking to premades. Give it a shot, you may find it easier to deal with.
You!

You're one of the only higher-up reds that actually posts, so here!

Best Brand NA

Senior Recruiter

02-08-2014

Heres a tip for silve/bronze play agressive jungles, like Lee or Elise something that makes a big impact early game, thats how i got out of silver/Bronze by playing lee once you reach gold start playing combo jungle like Wukong,J4,Vi,Fiddle. usually jungles with Aoe are best to get out of gold and once your plat do w.e u like usually is all up to your reactions.

Whatchuknowbouts

02-08-2014

Just a tip here OP, but work on your cs. You have the least gold on your team, and the least CS on your team. (Note that I discount support, because support is typically/should be a 0 or at least very low CS role.) Also, work on being involved in more fights, your kills and assists aren't very high.