There is a negative windchill outside

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oral

02-07-2014

I'm at South Dakota atm and I don't even know what the windchills are here. All I know is that it's fking cold and my nose hairs freeze after a couple minutes.

Kellory

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaMan View Post
I find it hilarious that you guys still use Fahrenheit when literally nobody else in the world does but you...
And inches and pounds. Oh to be able to work with a sane conversion system.

Of course -40°F = -40°C. or 420°Rankin or 233 Kelvin.

Tortferngatr

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotGradius View Post
I have to admit, there are times when I wonder if I'm missing out on some of the more extremes of weather, since I've always lived in California. Then I see things like this and NOPE right outta that thought process.
You mean the land of constantly being too warm outside?

I'll stay in Freljord, thank you very much.

no i don't have an irrational hatred of any weather above 75 degrees fahrenheit/~25 degrees Celsius because I dislike heat sweating what are you talking about

#icebornpride

Kellory

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dravening View Post
Why do you idiots still use fahrenheit
Because metric is furrin measures, not good ol Murican ones.

Completely ignoring the fact that the inch pound system was the standard British system in use before the revolution. So the current system wasn't created by Americans, we're just too stubborn to admit that metric is better.

That and remembering odd conversion constants is fun. With metric, all you need to do is move the decimal point.

Zuphlas

02-07-2014

Since we only get hot and less hot down in southeast texas, I can legitimately say I'd rather work a day in your -17 degree wind than the 100 degree weather we get in the summer. I would sacrifice an animal to our lord teemo to get -17 degree weather here, because the heat and sunshine just don't do it for me.

Tortferngatr

02-07-2014

a

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuphlas View Post
since we only get hot and less hot down in southeast texas, i can legitimately say i'd rather work a day in your -17 degree wind than the 100 degree weather we get in the summer. I would sacrifice an animal to our lord teemo to get -17 degree weather here, because the heat and sunshine just don't do it for me.
ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

Granistas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jikker View Post
I'm from Maryland and recovering bronchitis. I reserve the right to complain especially since most of the US closes schools at 0F
In Minnesota we don't close schools unless the windchill brings it below -40 and even then it's more likely just a 2-hour delay.

Newtype Quess

02-07-2014

It's -10 farenheit here in upstate New York with wind chill factor. We don't close **** unless it's -25 below with wind chill minimum, sometimes even then they don't close. Was -22 earlier this week and nothing closed.

Indyscout

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelious View Post
It's 50~ degrees out right now, with a high of 64.

Florida>All
Was a solid 70 degrees out today. It is always 70 out.
California>Florida

RiotGradius

Associate Information Security Engineer

02-08-2014
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CragBlade View Post
skiing and snowboarding is pretty great though.
I did have a hell of a lot of fun snowboarding, but that's why I go to Big Bear California is nice because you can pretty much drive to different weather extremes.

... dat cost of living doe.