I get banned for going afk on 2 games today

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morior Invictis

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki Pichu View Post
leaver buster and tribunal aren't they same thing

how much did that boost to plat cost, there's no way you could be this retarded.
You'd be amazed at how many ******* there are in Platinum.

I honestly think Platinum 1 was the worst division I was ever in.

Shinji460

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morior Invictis View Post
You'd be amazed at how many ******* there are in Platinum.

I honestly think Platinum 1 was the worst division I was ever in.

In my experience I wasn't able to tell which divison had more ******* when i was in it....

Silvers were just bad mechanics.... Platinums just thought they knew everything when they clearly didnt and fed.. Both are a pain in the ass.

Morior Invictis

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji460 View Post
In my experience I wasn't able to tell which divison had more ******* when i was in it....

Silvers were just bad mechanics.... Platinums just thought they knew everything when they clearly didnt and fed.. Both are a pain in the ass.
I've now been in every tier at some point. My honest opinion is that Platinum is the worst.

I found that no matter how many trolls there were in Bronze/Silver/Gold, I could always carry them if I played strong enough because the enemy team wasn't coordinated/skilled enough to stop me.

The problem in Platinum is that you get just as many morons, but now you can't carry because the players in Platinum are JUST competent enough to make it so you need some level of teamwork to win.

PaulTheMerc

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morior Invictis View Post
I ONLY KILLED MY WIFE, WHY AM I IN PRISON?!?!?!

THIS GUY COMMITTED GENOCIDE AND GOT AWAY WITH IT! I SHOULDN'T BE IN HERE!

^ Sounds ridiculous when you hear it like that doesn't it?
and yet most people guilty of genocide still not jailed...

Zileas

VP of Game Design

02-07-2014
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Aurum View Post
But a guy on bronze 5 feeds 30 games in a row going like 0/52 per match and is not banned.

One would presume that if he feeds 30 games in a row he will eventually hit his matchmaking level and start carrying.

Moving on from your superfluous straw man example to YOUR behavior... AFKing isn't cool... Abandoning your team is super rude -- I'm sure you also don't like it when people AFK on you. System working as intended, sad to say...

DeadlyScarce

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
One would presume that if he feeds 30 games in a row he will eventually hit his matchmaking level and start carrying.

Moving on from your superfluous straw man example to YOUR behavior... AFKing isn't cool... Abandoning your team is super rude -- I'm sure you also don't like it when people AFK on you. System working as intended, sad to say...
I'm glad your posting again, you're my hero .

p.s i forgot this forum has emotes

Lee0rFeed

02-07-2014

I can't stand when people afk? so why do it? If you have other things to do, Don't start a game?

Absolut Eff Oo

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post

Working as intended? LoL, that slap on the wrist

Zileas

VP of Game Design

02-07-2014
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolut Eff Oo View Post
Working as intended? LoL, that slap on the wrist
It's not madness, it's League of Legends.

But yeah, AFKing - not cool. If you feel that frustrated towards random teammates, just play with your friends in full premades instead.

Not Vamp13

02-07-2014

i knew exactly what the red posts were going to be from the second i saw zileas' name.