For the love....of SKINS

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ippiki Okami

02-07-2014

Nice art.

A couple of the skins are really good, like as in good good must have.

DrSleuthXIII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2014

I want ALL OF THESE LITERALLY ALL OF THEM I'VE NEVER BEEN SO WANTING OF A SKIN EVER

Qare

02-07-2014

SECRET AGENT LUCIAN YES
Such talent.

DrSleuthXIII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2014

Seriously though harlequinn Jinx... she'd spin the jack in the box to crank the autos, the rockets would be jester faces that would be like wind up moouths while in air, and the zap gun would be the trick guns that shoot out the exlamation mark during wind up then it shoots that out. HHHHNNNNNNNNG so gooooooooooood

OsamaBinLifting

02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze Ocelot View Post
UPDATE 2/7/14: Created the first full splash (uploaded a smaller version though) for Rogue Quinn. Also adjusted some of the sketches attached below.

For fun, I'm drawing out a bunch of skin ideas. I'll try to keep this short and simple. Edit: really cutting this down.

"If I want to be a concept artist in the videogame industry"...was something that kept on running through my head. But I had to actually well, draw something that dealt with concept art. When I saw some concept art for League (and subsequently looked up concept art from other games and artists), I thought it was amazing. So, for the past year or two, I started drawing out scenes and character sets.

Fast forward a tiny bit and I finally got to drawing out some skin concepts. Some of my ideas...ugh. But I still had fun drawing them all! I know, I'm missing a lot of champs. Because there are a lot of them.

Below are some splash arts (or sections) I created for some of the skin ideas (my style tends to be bright and kind of cartoony, I hope to improve as time goes on).

Hope you enjoy! Check out my deviantart and website to see other LoL works and more: http://vegacolors.deviantart.com/

Attachment 891265

Attachment 764141

tldr I like to draw pictures Attachment 758691
Amazing, keep it up. Hope you get hired as an artist for Riot one day my dude!

Ryanks

02-07-2014

My god... If only riot would make these
RIOT HIRE THIS PERSON

gggyan

02-07-2014

zed wow very dope

Riot Nightblue

Environment Artist

02-07-2014
4 of 4 Riot Posts

That dodgeball syndra. Riot please.

Eyrgos

02-07-2014

Rogue Quinn is very similar to how I imagined a "Nightraven" or Nightwing inspired Quinn.

Care if I put your image on my Quinn Skin Suggestion Thread? I'll put you in the credits for it naturally.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...t=eyrgos+quinn

Zoey 101

02-07-2014

wishing for the crescent nami skin doe ;W;