2013 Riot points rewards

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontHassleDaHoff

CRM Manager

02-05-2014
3 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
Best name ever.
ty! i like yours as well - Shinobi was one of my favorite games. pls tell me you only play ninja champions!

Rackier

02-05-2014

shinobi means naruto nowadays lol

Funster

02-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontHassleDaHoff View Post
We're still working out all the details, but I do know it will count any purchase you made, regardless of the Season. As for the amount to qualify, we're looking the set the initial threshold really low, but again we're working out all the details - so just keep an eye out for this in the future.
Cool, I can't wait!

I've given you guys at least 300 dollars worth of action over 4 years! I hope you got some big prizes in store!

Tangylicious

02-05-2014

This will just show how much money I have spent on this game. That slightly frightens me.
But hey at least I will get a little extra more than I have already gotten from an extremely fun game!

DUNKED

02-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funster View Post
Cool, I can't wait!

I've given you guys at least 300 dollars worth of action over 4 years! I hope you got some big prizes in store!
With the money I'm spending on this game, they better give me a free flight to Riot head quarter.

Moons

02-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontHassleDaHoff View Post
Krusher - you haven't missed it yet and it hasn't been cancelled. We've been going through iterations of it to make sure its awesome. Once it's ready, we'll make sure you're aware of it. Thanks again for checking in!
Could I have a moment please?

I just got the survey and made sure to comment on the way you count the content purchased. I'd like just to emphasize how wrong is to do this by looking at the pure number of items, instead of their ip/rp's worth.

Majin Bl3u

02-05-2014

Hey DontHassleDaHoff, I have a quick question about the rewards.

At some point last year my friend owed me like $40. I told him to just gift it to me as RP in game. This was me spending my own money on RP it just happened to be "transfered" as a gift rather than a direct store purchase.

So my question is, would this purchase count towards any potential rewards? I'd be pretty bummed if i missed out because of this technicality..

Drakonitus

02-05-2014

@DontHassleDaHoff, I buy RP every month with cellphone credits (don't know how to translate this to english but I think cellphone credits are the right words), and it's worse than buying RP by credit card or other ways.

Can't you guys from Riot discuss about people who buy RP every month? I think those people needs some bonuses ;_;

Basil van Yhun

02-05-2014

Will this happen for EUW as well or is it an NA-only thing?

Moons

02-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonitus View Post
@DontHassleDaHoff, I buy RP every month with cellphone credits (don't know how to translate this to english but I think cellphone credits are the right words), and it's worse than buying RP by credit card or other ways.

Can't you guys from Riot discuss about people who buy RP every month? I think those people needs some bonuses ;_;
Then you are being cheated on. And not by Riot. By the "cellphone" company that takes most of your purchase.

Seriously man up and use pay safe card if you dont live in USA or wherever you can buy their dedicated cards

12345612 ... 15