2013 Riot points rewards

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krusher

01-19-2014

Hi, a while back somewhere in december or november of 2013 I read that Riot was going to issue rewards to players that have purchased riot points over the lifetime of their account by the end of December 2013. Does anyone know what happened to that promise? Has it happened already or was it cancelled because I haven't seen any news about it since. If there is anyone out there that can shed some light on this Id be really happy, thanks.

UPDATE : Thank you for upvoting and getting this out there readers. Woke up in morning and couldnt believe my first post made it to surrenderat20.net lool what a way to start my day!

THERE WILL BE REWARD(S) JUST TAKING LONGER THEN EXPECTED HERES A LINK

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/02...ar-update.html

Krusher

01-20-2014

Hey I found where I read it wondering if anyone could shed some light on this topic. You gotta scroll down to the part where it says lifetime rp / veteran rewards

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/10...questions.html

DontHassleDaHoff

CRM Manager

02-05-2014
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Krusher - you haven't missed it yet and it hasn't been cancelled. We've been going through iterations of it to make sure its awesome. Once it's ready, we'll make sure you're aware of it. Thanks again for checking in!

D U N K E D

02-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontHassleDaHoff View Post
Krusher - you haven't missed it yet and it hasn't been cancelled. We've been going through iterations of it to make sure its awesome. Once it's ready, we'll make sure you're aware of it. Thanks again for checking in!
What happens to "lifetime rp purchases" icons baby?

Limakoko808

02-05-2014

Quote:
Are the purchases from season 1-3 only? Also about how much would one have needed to spend to get a reward? I only spent like $25 ever so i doubt ill get anything, so im just asking out of curiousity

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2014

Quote:
Best name ever.

Tsuki Pichu

02-05-2014

how do rioters even find this ****

Im Not Madlife

02-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limakoko808 View Post
Are the purchases from season 1-3 only? Also about how much would one have needed to spend to get a reward? I only spent like $25 ever so i doubt ill get anything, so im just asking out of curiousity
25 dollars?
Can I have your diligence? your wisdom? your.. self control?
*I have spent close to 200...*

The Dravening

02-05-2014

The response time amazes me sometimes.

DontHassleDaHoff

CRM Manager

02-05-2014
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limakoko808 View Post
We're still working out all the details, but I do know it will count any purchase you made, regardless of the Season. As for the amount to qualify, we're looking the set the initial threshold really low, but again we're working out all the details - so just keep an eye out for this in the future.

1234511 ... 15