Spellvamp nunu is probably the best unconventional build out there

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

잘 못

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

Even better than ap yi.

It's true, 4 revolvers, boots, and a banshees will give you a few hundred ap, and 2.5k hp at least, and 60% spell vamp.

Consume deals 900 true damage to a minion, and heals for about 400. Meaning you heal for about 1000 health on a medium length cool down.

Ice blast deals a good 400 damage or so, giving a small hp boost, and deals good damage and CC.

Absolute Zero is the bomb. With 300 ap you can deal around 1800 damage to all targets in range. (assuming you can pull it off) Each target in range healing for maybe 500 hp (accounting for MR).

Oh, and also smite is accounted for in spell stealing. A good 900 damage nuke healing for 540 health. And this is also true damage.

This means that nunu can easily heal himself for a good 1600 health off of 2 creeps with a relatively cheap late game build which can also be developed even further to gunblades for over 300 damage and ap with 100% spell vamp and lifesteal. His ult can fully heal himself if pulled off on just 2 or 3 targets, ice blast is a spammable heal/nuke/slow, smite becomes another heal and is actually useful late game, and it can be used while stunned being kind of like remove scurvy. Blood boil gives nunu some extra dps if you got some gunblades.

TL : DR

Spell vamp nunu is better than most other "for fun" builds. Probably even more viable than most other nunu builds. It's only weakness is fighting away from creeps and high amounts of burst damage. Nunu can heal for over 9000 health by ulting a creep wave, literally. And can heal for 1500 with smite+consume. He also has a heal similar to sorakas on a 4 second cooldown which nukes and slows.

TL : DR TL : DR?

Spell vamp nunu is really good.
Can heal self for over 9000 with ult.

BradyWarHero

12-03-2010

This is brilliant! Gonna have to try it.

Plumber

12-03-2010

But... he's.... not... tier... 1... on... elementz.....

Lets Own Them

12-03-2010

ty for posting i play nunu all the time never thought about this thx

living meat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sonata View Post
But... he's.... not... tier... 1... on... elementz.....
He is now.

Guinsoo

Game Designer

12-03-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hmmm...

I like! I'll give it a whirl sometime this weekend.

TeeNaku

12-03-2010

I shoulda read the whole post first.

kdizz

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeNaku View Post
Spell vamp also works on smite.
he already said this

Mister Yi

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Hmmm...

inc nunu nerfs

잘 못

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Hmmm...

What happened to guinbro?

1234511 ... 14